BeveragesMilkLactaid
Lactaid Reduced Fat 2% Milk

Lactaid® Reduced Fat 2% Milk

by Lactaid

#1 in Milk

You won’t believe it’s 100% lactose free. Get essential nutrients like calcium, protein, and Vitamin D from the milk your taste buds and your tummy can agree on.

Does it taste like real milk?
How similar does [product:lactaid-100-lactose-free-reduced-fat-milk] taste to regular milk?
Did anyone else find that [product:lactaid-100-lactose-free-reduced-fat-milk] really helped their stomach (even when not lactose intolerant)?
Start your review of Lactaid® Reduced Fat 2% Milk!
Product Highlights
As a child I was lactose intolerant and my mother bought this so that I could enjoy things that included milk and I honestly never noticed a difference between it and real milk.in reviews
You cant even tell its lactose free.. i just wish it was sold in gallon jugs that way i can trick my husband into drinking it too!in reviews
After I had my son 2-years ago I became lactose intolerant.in reviews
Samantha V.
W Lafayette, IN
This is the only milk that I drink it can be a little pricey but I enjoy this milk very much it dont make me sick after I drink it i highly recommend
Eli R.
Kennewick, WA
Lactaid® Reduced Fat 2% Milk uploaded by Eli R.
my husband takes this because he is diabetic it is not heavy, it tastes good he uses it more for his coffee in the morning[product:lactaid-reduced-fat-2%-milk]
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
This is out to go milk. Love the way it does not upset my stomach. I drink this in smoothies, cereal, oreo cookies, I also.cook with it.
Valarie S.
Eagle, ID
I switched to  Lactaid® Reduced Fat 2% Milk about 7 years ago and have loved it every since.  This has allowed me to enjoy a cup of milk every once in awhile along with the occasional bowl of ceral.  It goes as far as cooking too, now I don't have to get that terrible stomach ache I used to get.  My boys now love this milk as well.  The price is a bit more but very worth it in my opinion.  They even have it in chocolate now.
HEATHER C.
Freeport, TX
Taste just like milk 🥛 being that I’m lactose and I love milk-shakes anything milk. I don’t get the upset stomach or gasyness drinking or baking with! Great value for size. I get the large size. Last twice as long.
Cristina G.
Me encanta esta leche de buena calidad y el sabor es muy rico, la recomiendo en mi casa no puede faltar por mis niños que la adoran..
Zoee S.
Old Hickory, TN
I mean it’s good. However I prefer dairy pure, and typically I’d get almond milk. The taste is better than regular milk though and I do enjoy it.
Sakina K.
Lactaid® Reduced Fat 2% Milk uploaded by Sakina K.
The Lactaid 100% lactose free milk is one of my favorite milk replacements. This product stays just like milk without giving me stomach aches. I also you this in many recipes and one one can tell the difference. Great product and affordable price.
Elyssa K.
Colts Neck, NJ
A great milk option if you are avoiding dairy. I find the taste to be good and very similar to regular milk. The only issue I have with this milk is the amount of sugar in it and that it's a bit too sweet for me.
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
It’s really good because I didn’t feel bloated after having this milk. It tastes good 😌
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley C.
il y a 2 ans
Darlene H. il y a 2 ans
I think it is sweeter than milk
Tressa B.
il y a 3 ans
Did anyone else find that Lactaid® Reduced Fat 2% Milk really helped their stomach (even when not lactose intolerant)?
Valeria M. il y a 7 mois