BeveragesDairy & Non-Dairy MilkLactaid
Lactaid Protein 2% Reduced Fat Milk

Lactaid® Protein 2% Reduced Fat Milk

by Lactaid

Get the protein your body needs with no discomfort and great taste! 13g of delicious protein in every serving – Lactaid® Protein 2% Reduced Fat Milk has 10% more of the daily value of protein per serving compared to regular milk. It’s the perfect

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lactaid® Protein 2% Reduced Fat Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Ketzi  T.
Austin, TX
It is one of my favorite milks since I am lactose intolerant and this is more than perfect and friendly with my sensitive stomach, it is good and recommended.
Valerie M.
I am not a fan of drinking milk, never have been, but sometimes you need something besides almond milk for cereal. This is easy on your digestive tract, doesn't cause gas or cramps. It tastes great! It is more expensive than regular milk, so I usually get it when it is on sale.
SHAKEINA W.
We use this milk in my home, being lactase intolerant can be hard when dealing with dairy. This work like regular whole milk. Lactaid® Reduced Fat 2% Milk
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
It’s very good Súper convenient for me because it’s lactose free and don’t made me sick like the regular milk I uses this to put in some food o bakery I love it and I recommend it for healthy tummy [product:lactaid-reduced-fat-2%-milk]
Zipporah  O.
Bronx, NY
I love to take all my cornflakes with lactic milk. It’s very thick and tastes great with cornflakes.
Alicia M.
Holland, OH
I will never drink whole milk ever again. This is a game changer! I workout a lot and getting my protein in is very important! I love the macros and I also love the taste. You ever get a funky after taste drinking whole milk? Well, you won’t when you drink lactaid! I recommend 100%
Angela M.
Yardley, PA
This is great for me since I am sensitive to dairy products. It tastes like actual milk but is easier to digest if you’re lactose intolerant. I use this in my cereal, oatmeal, and for cooking. It’s a great value for the price. I will be buying this again.
Bryan K.
Portland, OR
Awesome milk for those of us who have IBS, or are lactose intolerant. Its relatively inexpensive, for the quality of product that you get. I don't think I would improve it. Compared to Simply, I wouldn't rate it as high, but then again, I just plain prefer almond milk.
Leila G.
Commerce, CA
🇺🇲Excellent you do not even feel a change in its flavor, really delicious I would buy it again for sure... 🇪🇨Exelente ni siquiera sientes un cambio en su sabor, realmente deliciosa yo la volvería a comprar de seguro... Lactaid® Calcium-Enriched Reduced Fat 2% Milk
Raynivi N.
So happy they have lactaid free milk! On the rare occasion that I would like to use milk for something this is my go to! I have a very sensitive stomach and I am lactose intolerant so this milk is a plus for me.

Looking for your answer?