Lactaid Ice Cream Vanilla

by Lactaid

Lactaid® Brand Vanilla Ice Cream.
New look!
Enjoy ice cream again!
Taste goodness.
100% lactose free.
Easy to digest.
Real®.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lactaid Ice Cream Vanilla!
I am an ice cream lover... however, my body is not. I would never remember my pills when going for a bowl of ice cream so this Lactaid ice cream is a dream come true for me. I can now eat ice cream and not have to worry about getting sick later. It tastes just like all the other brands of ice cream but better because it has the Lactaid pills already in it. The limited edition peanut butter is my weakness - so delicious and creamy.
Galloway, OH
Being lactose intolerant, ice cream cravings can be tricky. I love that the Lactaid brand has 100% lactose free options that taste like real ice cream!
I was very surprised by how good this tasted. This had nice vanilla flavor creamy and delicious. My stomach can enjoy ice cream without a tummy issue.
Elkridge, MD
Lactaid Ice Cream Vanilla uploaded by Rica K.
Purchased at: Target
Been enjoying this for almost 3 days! I love vanilla flavor. I will definitely buy more afterwards. Great taste so far. Very creamy and satisfying😋
Haven’t been able to have ice cream in a long time. Every since I found this I couldn’t look back. Oh how I have missed you vanilla ice cream !!
Tastes amazing and is lactose free! It’s so creamy and smooth and almost melts on your tongue!