Lactaid Ice Cream Cookies & Cream

by Lactaid

Lactaid® Brand Cookies & Cream Ice Cream.
New look!
Enjoy ice cream again!
Taste goodness.
100% lactose free.
Easy to digest.
Real®.

How does this taste compared to regular ice cream?
Is this good? I’ve never had it before
This my favorite ice cream all time it's hust so tasting and really good ❤️
Start your review of Lactaid Ice Cream Cookies & Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It tastes pretty close to regular ice cream so it satisfies the sweet tooth.” in 1 review
“This allows me top enjoy it once again in my favorite flavor.” in 1 review
“Daughters Review-As the Lactaid milk, this is very good.” in 1 review
Whitesburg, TN
I’ve never really found an ice cream I could eat without totally regretting it afterwards that still tastes like ice cream but lactaid has managed to do it! Totally worth the money if you love ice cream and have lactose intolerance issues
Hemet, CA
We found out recently that my daughter was lactose intolerant. And how can you tell a 5 year old they cant have ice cream. We found this. It was a game changer for sure she an enjoy ice cream once again and feel "normal". The flavor is as any other ice cream, no weird taste but with house the lactose.
bayonne
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
No tolero la lactosa, esta leche me ayuda bastante bien a poder digerirla, amo todos los productos de esta marca, no se que sería de mi día a día sin ellos. Que bueno poder comer helados sabiendo que no te sentirás mal del estómago luego,
I am lactose intolerant and ice cream is a big no for me. I have recently tried Lactaid cookies and cream ice cream and I loved it. I was skeptical about the taste but I was amazed on how creamy and delicious it was. I highly recommend it for those that have been avoiding dairy products. I had no issues after eating it and have since purchased the milk and sour cream and both were just as good.
Hanford, CA
It's hard being lactose intolerant especially when you love ice cream. I had been looking for lactose free ice cream and finally found it recently. I literally lit up with excitement when it was Cookies and Cream, which is my favorite. It tastes pretty close to regular ice cream so it satisfies the sweet tooth. This ice cream is definitely easy to digest and it really does taste very good. I'm glad I was able to find an ice cream that doesn't put me through pain.
los angeles, CA
I was super excited about this since I'm lactose intolerant and the alternatives sometimes just don't cut it when you're craving something creamy.
Unfortunately, this didn't really do it for me either. This was very icy and sweet. I enjoyed the cookie bits, but the ice cream itself wasn't creamy and I didn't feel like I was eating something that I've been missing out on.
For Lactose free ice cream and the limited options, this is definitely one of my favorite! Definitely satisfies the cravings of ice cream. Not too sweet and good balance between vanilla ice cream and oreo-like cookies!
Love this ice cream. I was so sad when I heard that I was lactose intolerant but having ice cream in my life again is wonderful. Such a great flavor and if you don't like cookies and Creme they have other flavors.
I eat tons of milk products but I choose to eat this instead of normal ice cream. This is seriously better than most ice creams on the shelves. It's super creamy, not hard like most ice creams. It tastes like normal ice cream but with a better texture. Plus its jam packed with Oreos. It can be a little pricey compared to other brands but it's worth it.
Oklahoma city, OK
Now I have such an under stomach when it comes to sweet and everything but this right here way so gentle on my belly and it was so good! There wasn't a big difference between regular Ice cream and this one , it's just kinda softer it's still great though!