Lactaid® Fat Free Milk

by Lactaid

#13 in Milk

All the goodness of real milk without the discomfort. LACTAID® Fat Free Milk is 100% lactose and fat free so you can enjoy it with no worries.

I am wondering what is the best lactose free items for someone to try who is recently diagnosed lactose intolerant?
Start your review of Lactaid® Fat Free Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Lactaid® Fat Free Milk uploaded by Laura K.
Purchased at: Walmart
We recently switch my 7 yr old son to Lactaid milk because he was having a lot of stomach issues with regular milk. And I thought for sure he would say he didn’t like it or something like it. But he loves it! And he said he actually prefers it ( I’m sure not having tummy pains and throwing is a huge plus) but he loves the taste and I’m so happy how much it has helped it’s been about three months now and Lactaid milk has completely turned my son around from constantly throwing up , having the worst pains in his belly , gas, etc. to nothing at all ! I definitely recommend trying this if you’re having issues with milk 🥰🤩 #LactaidIsMilk #BreakfastEssentials #oneHappyMama
Natalie B.
I’m lactose intolerant so this is perfect for me. I use this in all of my baking and cooking and nobody can tell the difference, except I know that I won’t feel sick! It tastes almost like milk and has the same consistency. Love it.
Katrina P.
I drink this every single morning with my coffee. I love that’s it’s a little sweet because I don’t need to add sugar. Helps with my GI upset too
Christina R.
Mahnomen, MN
Lactaid has great dairy products, we found out my daughter was lactose intolerant when she was 2 so this was a great turn around from how she had been
Olivia F.
Fort Myers, FL
1,281 reviews
I love the fat free version of Lactaid milk. Lactaid milk is great for people who are lactose intolerant. It doesn’t upset my stomach. It’s affordable
Paige N.
Pleasant Vly, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I drink this milk daily as a coffee add-in and occasionally with a dessert or cereal. The milk has a nice consistency and flavor. I love how the cows aren't treated with hormones , it can be a bit pricey but I think it is 100% worth it. I definitely recommend this!
Leandro F.
S Burlington, VT
Lactaid® Fat Free Milk uploaded by Leandro F.
Purchased at: Target
I’m lactose intolerant and this milk just save my daily life. I love milk and I can’t see my life not drinking some milk in the morning
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,294 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Tastes amazing and perfect for baking and cereals it’s good compare to other brands my kid’s favorite Milk
Heidi W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Even though they take the lactose sugar out, it actually tastes sweetet than regular milk. This would be a great product to get fussy kids to drink their milk. And to get us adults who have a sweet tooth to satisfy the craving in a healthy way.
Maria C.
Somerville, MA
Taste like regular milk! The purple bottle is basically skim milk, but i’m surprised in how there is no difference between lactose and this milk. It is more expensive, but not a crazy amount. I would definitely recommend to people who are lactose intolerant