Lactaid Fast Act Vanilla Twist Flavor Lactase Enzyme Supplement Chewables - 60 CT uploaded by Brooke M.

BY LACTAID

Lactaid?? Fast Act Vanilla Twist Flavor Lactase Enzyme Supplement Chewables.
#1 pharmacist recommended brand.
Enjoy dairy again!.
Twice as fast as ultra!
For the prevention of:
Gas.
Diarrhea.
Bloating.
Associated with digesting dairy*.
60.
Single serve pouches:
1 chewable tablet per serving.
*This statement has not been evaluated by The Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Paige B.
Lilburn, GA
I absolutely love dairy products, probably more than I really should. Lactaid products work fantastic for me! The pills/tabs are great for on-the-go. I enjoy the lactaid milk at home, and my husband says it's fantastic as well, being someone who does not have the problem I have.
Kanoe K.
santa rosa, CA
Always keep a few in my purse and plenty at home. Can't take these without something to drink though. They're so dry when you chew them. Definitely need something to wash your mouth out with after.
Lauren C.
Jenkintown, PA
Only used a couple times, but it does do what it claims to. The taste on the other hand, I did not find too desirable. But if you're looking for a product that works, try this one.
Nelise J.
Since I still like cheese and other dairy products this has made my life so much easier. I still get to enjoy some of my favorite foods.
Brooke M.
Springfield
They taste alright and they are really good with being able to eat dairy and I have no problems with them . I use it every day .
beth s.
Reserve, LA
Do it really work and tease good?