Lactaid Fast Act Lactase Enzyme Supplement Chewables Vanilla Twist Flavor - 32 CT

BY LACTAID #8 in Enzymes

Lactaid® Fast Act Lactase Enzyme Supplement Chewables Vanilla Twist Flavor.
#1 Pharmacist recommended brand.
Enjoy dairy again!
Twice as fast as ultra!
For the prevention of: Gas. Diarrhea. Bloating.
Associated with digesting dairy*. see more...

• How effective are they? Do they have the chalky taste to them? 4 Answers
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
My stomach is only upset by a few dairy products. Since I never know when I will need these, I keep them in my bag. They work quickly and are worth every penny. My cousin can't have any dairy but when she wants to indulge with us she takes one. We definitely recommend this product!
Liz H.
Half my family are lactose intolerant. This product works most of the time, but sometimes it doesn't. I think it has something to do with knowing how many of these to take prior to eating any dairy products. It tells you on the box how many you should take, but it also requires you to know how much dairy you'll be eating. It would be challenging if you don't have self control with ice cream! All jokes aside, this product works well.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My son is lactose intolerant so this Lactaid fast acting chewable is great with all the different symptoms he gets if he doesn't take this magic pill . I love that it's chewable and vanilla flavored . I have no problem with him taking these;he gives me no fuss!
Hannah F.
Modesto, CA
I like this product a lot. It works well and they work fast! I would absolutely recommend this product for those who are lactose intolerant. Good value - not too pricey - and definitely a great outcome for those who need this medicine!
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Yes, these work great on preventing tummy upsets from lactose, BUT I can't stand the horrible taste. The flavor tastes like spoiled milk, and the powdery substance chalks up your mouth. I use the tablets that you swallow instead of chew, and I get the same results without the awful taste & residue.
Catherine C.
Sanbornton, NH
After being told I could never have dairy again, I was very upset. I tried other lactaid pills, but they had given me an upset stomach, had a gross taste, or just simply did not do its job. I tried these and now I take them anytime before I eat dairy and they work great!
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
This product is amazing, it has really helped me out with my Lactose issues. Without this I would be miserable, it has brought me a long way into my journey, and have decided that this tops all other lactase enzyme supplements. I couldn't be more grateful.
Salli A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
These are turue t othier name. They act fast. As someone lactose intollerant, I hate taking 3 or4 of the other lactose pills and waiting 15 minutes or some before I can eat dairy. These are individually packed and you only need 1.
JJ J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I gave these to my brother who is lactose intolerant. He was hesitant at first but then he was able to eat pizza and ice cream. It was great he looked like a little kid at a candy shop:)
Jill H.
I am lactose intolerant and my stomach hurts so bad after I have dairy. I take one of these pills before I have a meal with dairy about 20 mins before eating and I don't get a tummyache!
Elizabeth W.
How effective are they? Do they have the chalky taste to them?