Lactaid® Fast Act Lactase Enzyme Supplement Caplets 96 ct. Box

by Lactaid

#7 in Enzymes

For the prevention of: Gas, bloating, and diarrhea associated with digesting dairy.*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lactaid® Fast Act Lactase Enzyme Supplement Caplets 96 ct. Box!
Paterson, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Recently I had discovered how much I must be lactose intolerant at least for a while. I had some digestive issues that seemed to linger. I remember how awhile back I used some of these products that were for the lactose intolerant and gave this one a try. It is fast acting like it says on the box. I take one of these pills with a first bite of any dairy and don't have the problems of distress that lactose intolerants have at all now. I'm relieved I found it. It is really a Godsend for me, it works well. I recommend it to anyone who needs this sort of thing.
These were a lifesaver for me. prior to being diagnosed with Celiac Disease, I was thought to be lactose intolerant. These were the only way I was able to enjoy ice cream or cereal with milk. Took one a half an hour before and I was good to go. So thankful for this product!
Poulan, GA
These are magic workers! I recently started having a little more lactose problems and I found its mostly to ice cream but I love ice cream on a hot day and my doctor told me to try these out so I did and I am so glad I listened I can still enjoy my cool treats with no tummy problems!
My gastro recommended this to me due to my lactose intolerance problem, and it works perfectly! It comes in different flavors, either chewable or swallowable, I personally prefer the chewable ones, I feel they work faster.
New Jersey
I carry these with me everywhere. The tablets are so great. You can take them with your first bite of dairy, and voila you can eat pizza again
Signal Mtn, TN
These are magic for a anyone who enjoys dairy but their stomachs don't! Carry these on you all the time if you have lactate problems!!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is a lifesaver. I keep them in my purse and always travel with them. They make me able to survive dessert some days!
Murrysville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great for anyone with dairy issues. They really do work! I was able to eat dairy with no issues.
Little ridge, NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good product. was having stomach issues without knowing exactly what it was from. but found out it was the dairy I was eating. this let's me still enjoy foods I like with dairy in it.