BY LACTAID #5 in Enzymes

Lactaid® Fast act Lactase Enzyme Supplement Caplets.
#1 Pharmacist recommended brand.
Enjoy dairy again!
Twice as fast as ultra!
For the prevention of: Gas. Diarrhea. Bloating.
Associated with digesting dairy*. see more...

• Has anyone ever experience prolonged used of this product...6 Answers
  • Is it safe to take these while pregnant? I have a doctor ...1 Answers
Cheri R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1

Lactaid Fast Act Lactase Enzyme Supplement works for me at times but not every time.  So I will never know when it will or will not work until I am having symptoms.  I like the caplet option much more then the dissolve in mouth type as I did not like the flavor.  I have used these for years, not sure if prolonged use changes reaction or not, hard to say.  If you have tummy issues with dairy I would try these to see how they do for you.
Stephanie K.
Before, when I was lactose intolerant (now on and off) I would use these supplements before taking something that would normally have an effect on me. It actually helped. I also suggest drinking the lactaid milk itself that has the enzyme in it..
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
These are great to take on the go and are fast acting. Sometimes I take 2 just to make sure my stomach doesn't get upset. You get a lot in a box. I've gotten to the point where I just avoid dairy now, because I don't crave things like ice cream, or I just get a dairy free ice cream. But if you still want to enjoy the original things, I highly recommend these!
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
Before I stopped eating dairy products altogether, these pills were very helpful to take so I could enjoy the occasional ice cream and cheese with my lactose intolerance. Taking these before eating dairy helped prevent those terrible symptoms of lactose intolerance that had previously made me unable to enjoy ice cream.
ec408e c.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is a necessity for those of us who are lactose-intolerant. Unfortunately as we age, majority of us get that way. Sucks. Two affordable options that are the same thing are the Walmart Equate brand and the Costco Kirkland brand. I've used both of those and they work the same for me. I tend to buy the Costco Kirkland brand b/c it comes in a box of #180 for around $15-$17 depending on if there's a coupon or not. I keep some in my purse and the rest at home. I am never without them.
Jay A.
I don't use them often but every time I have used them they have worked wonders. I am lactose intolerant but can handle many foods with dairy but some I cannot so I carry them with me because I don't want to have cramps or worse in public. I have taken them after I have eaten ice cream and my symptoms go away or lessen but they work best for before you eat dairy as the instructions indicate in the box.
Liz H.
This product is pretty good. My sister uses Lactaid often and I have this product in my purse just in case we stop somewhere for ice cream. It seems to help me and my sister although my sister is still gassy sometimes. It works as long as she doesn't eat too much or if she has 2 of these first before eating any dairy. We also use Lactaid milk. Our family loves this brand.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
As a lactose intolerant individual who also lives off of ice cream, milkshakes, and of course loads of pizza, I find myself owing many thanks to Lactaid for allowing me to enjoy the foods I love without the symptoms I don't love. Bye bye tummy issues and hello to that second scoop of mint chocolate chip!
Cindy S.
I take one of these pills before my first bite of dairy and it works well compared to other generic brands I've tried. I don't feel as bloated and I actually get to enjoy eating dairy products. You can buy a box of 96 tablets for around $16 at BJ's.
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA
Taken within the first few bites of your favorite dairy item, this provides instant relief. These travel well in a purse, or even in the glove box in the car. I carry a few as some dairy products are harder on my stomach than others.
Jay A.
Has anyone ever experience prolonged used of this product seems to make it less useful?
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Is it safe to take these while pregnant? I have a doctor appointment next week, but I thought I'd ask my influenster community first! I know the body should normally produce lactase enzymes, so I'm leaning toward it being okay. Has anyone heard anything different?

back