Lactaid Fast Act Lactase Enzyme Supplement

Enjoy Dairy Again! #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand Twice as fast as Ultra! For the prevention of Gas, Diarrhea, Bloating associated with digesting dairy* Lactaid® Fast Act starts working faster than any Ultra strength product available!** How does Lactaid® Fast Act supplement work? Helps to prevent symptoms by breaking down milk sugar and making dairy foods easier to digest. Not a drug , but a dietary supplement containing the natural lactase enzyme. Works naturally and may be used by everyone ages 4 years and up. Why is Lactaid® Fast Act better than Ultra? Starts working quickly, so more milk sugar can be broken down overall.** Starts working more than two times faster than any Ultra strength product available.** Same convenient single pill dose. How do you use Lactaid® Fast Act supplement? Swallow 1 caplet with your first bite of dairy f

Doo these pills really help with lactose intolerance ?
How efficient is this?
how many pieces a day?
Start your review of Lactaid Fast Act Lactase Enzyme Supplement!
Product Highlights
Never personally used this product but I did purchase them for my mother who is lactose intolerant and she can now enjoy any dairy product!in reviews
If you are lactose intolerant I highly recommend these!in reviews
I found that I was becoming ill every time I took in dairy, but it took a little bit of time for the realization of being lactose intolerant to sink in.in reviews
Marina M.
Camden, SC
I use this anytime I’m craving Mac & cheese or ice cream to help avoid those nasty side effects of eating dairy.
Joann B.
Du Bois, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I typically purchase the extra strength. If I have a questionable meal I take this product. Better safe than sorry. It helps with everything except straight milk or ice cream. My sensitivity must be that bad. I have tried taking double doses for butter pecan and it didn't work out. I do recommend this product but understand everyone is different and be cautious with different milk solids. It may not be powerful enough to work with every food.
Bailey H.
Olathe, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Slowly became lactose intolerant after I turned 18, and couldn't make myself give up my lactose addiction. These pills are a LIFE SAVER. I don't know how I'd survive without these. I cannot eat lactose without them, or I feel like crap. This isn't a full solution to lactose intolerance, but it sure helps!
Sarah R.
Howell, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's so common to develop lactose intolerance over time. And I like so many others, became lactose intolerant in my early 20s. These pills are game changers. I avoid dairy for the most part these days, but when I really want some pizza or ice cream or chips and cheese, I turn to these bad boys to keep my stomach in shape. No more nausea and bloating and gastrointestinal rumbles when I decide to have shawarma sauce!
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I am lactose intolerant and definitely need something when I eat diary foods. These caplets are small and easy to swallow with water. I take them with the first bite of diary and no stomach issues. No bloating or gas. They are reasonably priced. I would recommend this product and I would definitely purchase again.
Stephanie T.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These seemed to work when I first tried them and then they just stopped helping. I definitely didn’t like the chalky texture either.
Bella V.
Uniondale, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I keep these packets in my purse, wallet, desk, car... just about anywhere. Being lactose intolerant can be no fun at times. Thankfully these pills work instantly where i do not get bloated or have to run to the rest room if i take this pill prior to eating anything containing dairy.
Alejandra B.
Cochranville, PA
Purchased at: Target
I highly recommend these if you are lactose intolerant. It really helps you enjoy any dairy products without worrying about the afterward effects. I am able to eat and drink many dairy products that I otherwise wouldn’t be able to.
Maya A.
Tampa, FL
Lactaid is amazing. It works perfectly. I am so lactose intolerant, I don’t eat dairy often, but I use lactaid when I do. Here’s the thing though, you can get generic brands with the EXACT SAME ingredients for sometimes less than half the price for even more lactaid. Personally, I like getting the Kirkland one from Costco.
Jouan S.
Marietta, GA
This product has saved me alot of pain. For the longest time I rejected that I was lactose intolerant, but now I just take one of thess before I eat something with dairy.