Lactaid Fast Act Lactase Enzyme Supplement

by Lactaid

#2 in Enzymes

Enjoy Dairy Again! #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand Twice as fast as Ultra! For the prevention of Gas, Diarrhea, Bloating associated with digesting dairy* Lactaid® Fast Act starts working faster than any Ultra strength product available!** How does Lactaid® Fast Act supplement work? Helps to prevent symptoms by breaking down milk sugar and making dairy foods easier to digest. Not a drug , but a dietary supplement containing the natural lactase enzyme. Works naturally and may be used by everyone ages 4 years and up. Why is Lactaid® Fast Act better than Ultra? Starts working quickly, so more milk sugar can be broken down overall.** Starts working more than two times faster than any Ultra strength product available.** Same convenient single pill dose. How do you use Lactaid® Fast Act supplement? Swallow 1 caplet with your first bite of dairy f

how many pieces a day?
Do these actually work good? I love dairy products too much to switch to lactose free products. Lol
Does it really work on every dairy?
Start your review of Lactaid Fast Act Lactase Enzyme Supplement!
Product Highlights
“Never personally used this product but I did purchase them for my mother who is lactose intolerant and she can now enjoy any dairy product!” in 5 reviews
“If you are lactose intolerant I highly recommend these!” in 1 review
“I found that I was becoming ill every time I took in dairy, but it took a little bit of time for the realization of being lactose intolerant to sink in.” in 1 review
Sulphur , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just recently had my gallbladder out last December and now have developed a food intolerance to milk. These have been a god send for me. I can still consume or eat dairy with these and no longer get terribly sick. But you have to take these before dairy or they don’t work as well. I take one every time I eat or drink dairy and they have helped me so much
Miami
THESE PILLS SAVED MY LIFE. Seriously, I discovered I was lactose intolerant when I was 9 years old which was a big shocker considering my whole life before that I drank nothing but milk and milkshakes like on a daily basis. So finding that out made me really sad because I loved milk. And of course ice cream. I vomited and suffered lots of stomach pains because of it. Then like a few months later found these pills and it saved me completely. From then on I never had to worry about it again as long as I didn’t forget to take them I was ok. Now idk if this applies to everyone but for me I’ve forgotten and then like 10 minutes or a little longer after eating dairy I’ll take the pill and it still works but I recommend you do as the instructions say and take it before. Better safe than sorry.
San Antonio, TX
These changed my life. After many years of suffering, I finally made the realization that I've become lactose intolerant. However, I'm completely unwilling to give up cheese or milk products. I just love the stuff. Luckily, Lactaid was made for people like me. We now buy lactose-free items when we can, but when I can't avoid it, I take one of these and it helps. My only issue is that I need to make sure to take one every 30 minutes if I'm eating, because otherwise I do get sick still.
These seriously work like a charm. I take 1 with any meal that has milk and 2 with ice cream! It works about 95% of the time! Some days nothing helps at all, but this is the most amazing product I have tried for lactose intolerance. Have recommended!
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love these lactose pills!! They work so well and make me feel great after enjoying some ice cream or dish with cream in it. I use them multiple times in a week since I love dairy. I definitely recommend using Lactaid pills if you’re lactose intolerant.
Pasadena, CA
Thank god for lactaid. I have recently become lactose intolerant and it's hard to enjoy lots of foods that have dairy. Lactaid works well when I have cheese or ice cream. Sometimes I have to take two, but they've definitely made it easier to eat out.
Marietta, GA
This product has saved me alot of pain. For the longest time I rejected that I was lactose intolerant, but now I just take one of thess before I eat something with dairy.
Winchester , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can't have dairy without taking two of these prior to having any dairy in my system. The box indicates take one or two before any dairy but from my personal experience I must take two to not have any tummy troubles or pain.
When I was young, I could destroy a gallon of milk as fast as my poor mother could buy it. I adore ice cream. (but of course, who doesn't?) What good is nachos without a healthy helping of queso? I found that I was becoming ill every time I took in dairy, but it took a little bit of time for the realization of being lactose intolerant to sink in. Lactaid has made being Lactose Intolerant bearable. I couldn't be without dairy without being miserable. Lactaid comes in easy-to-carry packets, and it's easy to keep on hand when I travel or go out to eat.
Hamden, CT
I take these pills when I want to eat dairy since I'm lactose intolerant and I really like dairy there very effective and help a lot you can buy them at any store I'm truly satisfied with these pills and I can eat my dairy again