Lactaid Fast Act Lactase Enzyme Supplement uploaded by Amanda D.Lactaid Fast Act Lactase Enzyme Supplement uploaded by Chana K.Lactaid Fast Act Lactase Enzyme Supplement uploaded by Tatyana R.

BY LACTAID #2 in Enzymes

Enjoy Dairy Again! #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand Twice as fast as Ultra! For the prevention of Gas, Diarrhea, Bloating associated with digesting dairy* Lactaid® Fast Act starts working faster than any Ultra strength product available!** How does Lactaid® Fast Act supplement work? Helps to prevent symptoms by breaking down milk sugar and making dairy foods easier to digest. Not a drug , but a dietary supplement containing the natural lactase enzyme. Works naturally and may be used by everyone ages 4 years and up. Why is Lactaid® Fast Act better than Ultra? Starts working quickly, so more milk sugar can be broken down overall.** Starts working more than two times faster than any Ultra strength product available.** Same convenient single pill dose. How do you use Lactaid® Fast Act supplement? Swallow 1 caplet with your first bite of dairy f see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Never personally used this product but I did purchase them for my mother who is lactose intolerant and she can now enjoy any dairy product!" in 5 reviews
  • "I found that I was becoming ill every time I took in dairy, but it took a little bit of time for the realization of being lactose intolerant to sink in." in 1 review
  • "If you are lactose intolerant I highly recommend these!" in 1 review
Grace P.
Maspeth, NY
I’ve slowly become more lactose intolerant which makes me have stomach issues/pain randomly throughout the day. The worst is being out and and having your stomach hurt. I also love lattes and milk tea and while there are some dairy-free options for drinks, it’s really not the same as milk. Milk makes the drink a lot creamier. I finally have a solution now for when I’m going to have dairy. Depending on how much dairy I’m having, I’ll have 1-2 pills with the first bite/sip. I don’t have any stomach pain afterwards and it feels great.
Carly H.
Pasadena, CA
Thank god for lactaid. I have recently become lactose intolerant and it's hard to enjoy lots of foods that have dairy. Lactaid works well when I have cheese or ice cream. Sometimes I have to take two, but they've definitely made it easier to eat out.
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
These changed my life. After many years of suffering, I finally made the realization that I've become lactose intolerant. However, I'm completely unwilling to give up cheese or milk products. I just love the stuff. Luckily, Lactaid was made for people like me. We now buy lactose-free items when we can, but when I can't avoid it, I take one of these and it helps. My only issue is that I need to make sure to take one every 30 minutes if I'm eating, because otherwise I do get sick still.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was born with lactose intolerance, but it went away at a very young age. Within the last few years, it's gotten worse again to the point where I have to be careful how much milk I ingest when eating a bowl of cereal. Since discovering these Lactaid pills, they've been a live changer. I can finally enjoy dairy products again and I always keep one with me! Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about them.
Amanda D.
I never leave the house without lactaid! I thought being lactose intolerant meant not enjoying my favorite dairy products anymore but lactaid prevents my stomach issues before they start
katie a.
Odenton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These pills are literally a life saver. When I turned about 14 was when I started having milk issues. Well luckily I found these guys while at my local grocery store. They made it possible for me to enjoy my favorite ice cream, yogurt or cottage cheese with no problem. I will always have these on hand for whenever I have a craving!
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
Lactaid is amazing. It works perfectly. I am so lactose intolerant, I don’t eat dairy often, but I use lactaid when I do. Here’s the thing though, you can get generic brands with the EXACT SAME ingredients for sometimes less than half the price for even more lactaid. Personally, I like getting the Kirkland one from Costco.
Hope I.
These seriously work like a charm. I take 1 with any meal that has milk and 2 with ice cream! It works about 95% of the time! Some days nothing helps at all, but this is the most amazing product I have tried for lactose intolerance. Have recommended!
Kaylie A.
west allis wi
There’s used to work for me in the beginning when I became lactose intolerant but now I feel like I became immune to them and they don’t usually work I take three at a time now that it’s been about a year and they don’t seem to work as much as they used to
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
I am lactose intolerant and it sucks because it’s been a year since I stopped eating ice cream and stuff like that but after I started taking these I can eat ANYTHING ❤️ I definitely recommend it .!! (If you do I recommend taking two tablets)
Johanna M.
Toronto, ON
Should I take these with another product to make it more effective?
Ashley M.
Hamshire, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these actually work good? I love dairy products too much to switch to lactose free products. Lol
Samantha P.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it really work on every dairy?