BY LACTAID

Rich and Creamy Ice Cream...Always easy to digest!Lactaid® Ice Cream is delicious, rich and creamy, because it's made with only the finest ingredients. And best of all, it's made with lactose free milk and cream, so it is naturally easy to digest.Now, you can enjoy ice cream without a second thought. Lactaid® Ice Cream is available in six creamy, delicious flavors. see more...

Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Elyria
Love love love this product. My son has a lactose intolerance and he could never have real ice cream, his choices were sorbet. Since we have found this product my son just loves that fact that he can have real ice cream. Yes he calls it real ice cream because he never got to eat the good stuff before finding a lactose free ice cream.. My family and friends now purchase for kids with lactose intolerance!!!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Waynesboro, PA
Hands down the best dairy free Ice cream! I have tried all the flavors and I am so glad I've been able to find a dairy free option I like.
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
San Diego, CA
This ice cream is really good but it still sometimes messes with my stomach even though it says lactose free. And can be pretty pricey.