Lactaid® Cookies & Cream Lactose Free Ice Cream 1 qt Tub

by Lactaid

Rich and Creamy Ice Cream...Always easy to digest!Lactaid® Ice Cream is delicious, rich and creamy, because it's made with only the finest ingredients. And best of all, it's made with lactose free milk and cream, so it is naturally easy to digest.Now, you can enjoy ice cream without a second thought. Lactaid® Ice Cream is available in six creamy, delicious flavors.

Lactaid skim milk is good but is this ice cream good tasting?
Start your review of Lactaid® Cookies & Cream Lactose Free Ice Cream 1 qt Tub!
Lactaid® Cookies & Cream Lactose Free Ice Cream 1 qt Tub uploaded by Lana W.
I love this flavor tastes just like other ice cream very creamy and tastes the of Oreos tops tastes real and like real vanilla I buy this product when I’m out Wish it came lactose and sugar free for those diabetic lactose customers and carry more flavor in more stores world wide
Ambridge , PA
I loved it! It tasted like regular cookies and cream ice cream minus the awful stomach discomfort. It's kind of pricey but when on sale you can get 3/$10 or less sometimes.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Even better than regular ice cream! I avoid dairy as often as I can & this stuff is BOMB!!!! Even my daughter loves it. It’s by far my favorite brand of dairy free. The mint chocolate chip is good too!
Elyria
Love love love this product. My son has a lactose intolerance and he could never have real ice cream, his choices were sorbet. Since we have found this product my son just loves that fact that he can have real ice cream. Yes he calls it real ice cream because he never got to eat the good stuff before finding a lactose free ice cream.. My family and friends now purchase for kids with lactose intolerance!!!
Brooklyn, NY
Lactaid® Cookies & Cream Lactose Free Ice Cream 1 qt Tub uploaded by Ann W.
This taste so awesome!!! I can enjoy ice cream without feeling sick. If you’re Lactose I highly recommend this brand. They have other flavors as well but cookies and cream is my fave. If you like chunks in your ice cream then this is the one for you. I honestly thought it would taste bad like the other ice creams I’ve tried that were dairy free but this one is pretty great.
Dandridge, TN
Love this ice cream! It tastes actually really great without leaving my belly feeling gross right after. Even though the new lactaid isn’t appealing I really recommend trying this brand of ice cream if you have an intolerance like me!
Just found this gem tonight, been looking forever for an ice cream that wouldn't give me discomfort in the end. And it doesn't taste bad, nor did it upset my srpamcj like regular ice cream would. Not a bad price either!
South Hadley
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Delicious! And dangerous because I could eat it all in one sitting. Can’t even tell it’s lactose free. Every flavor I have tried has been great.
W SAND LAKE, NY
Very creamy and delicious ice cream. The cookies and cream is my favorite. Easy to digest and never have any stomach problems after eating.
Waynesboro, PA
Hands down the best dairy free Ice cream! I have tried all the flavors and I am so glad I've been able to find a dairy free option I like.