BY LACTAID

Rich and Creamy Ice Cream...Always easy to digest!Lactaid® Ice Cream is delicious, rich and creamy, because it's made with only the finest ingredients. And best of all, it's made with lactose free milk and cream, so it is naturally easy to digest.Now, you can enjoy ice cream without a second thought. Lactaid® Ice Cream is available in six creamy, delicious flavors. see more...

Savannah F.
Just found this gem tonight, been looking forever for an ice cream that wouldn't give me discomfort in the end. And it doesn't taste bad, nor did it upset my srpamcj like regular ice cream would. Not a bad price either!
Jessica L.
Elyria
Love love love this product. My son has a lactose intolerance and he could never have real ice cream, his choices were sorbet. Since we have found this product my son just loves that fact that he can have real ice cream. Yes he calls it real ice cream because he never got to eat the good stuff before finding a lactose free ice cream.. My family and friends now purchase for kids with lactose intolerance!!!
Amanda W.
Waynesboro, PA
Hands down the best dairy free Ice cream! I have tried all the flavors and I am so glad I've been able to find a dairy free option I like.
Kelsey S.
W Sand Lake, NY
Very creamy and delicious ice cream. The cookies and cream is my favorite. Easy to digest and never have any stomach problems after eating.
Amelia R.
San Diego, CA
This ice cream is really good but it still sometimes messes with my stomach even though it says lactose free. And can be pretty pricey.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
My favorite lactaid ice cream so far my father loved the chocolate flavor and we don’t get the upset stomach.