Lactaid Calcium Enriched 100% Lactose Free Whole Milk

by Lactaid

Lactaid® Brand Calcium Enriched 100% Lactose Free Whole Milk.
Enjoy milk again!
Taste goodness.
New look!
2 glasses = 100% DV calcium.
20% more of the daily value of calcium than other milk.
Easy to digest.
Grade A. Vitamin D.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Real®.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lactaid Calcium Enriched 100% Lactose Free Whole Milk!
Brooklyn , NY
My daughter has been using this milk since one years of age. Since newborn she always suffered from colic episodes due to her sensitive stomach.. After it was time to change her milk, we first tried regular milk. This made her constipated, painful to watch. We tried this milk, and to this day she has been good, not an issue!!! I recommend to anyone who has a sensitive stomach. Lactaid 100% Lactose Free Whole Milk
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great brand for a lactose milk. The price isn’t to bad, some brands are pricey. This is great for cereal, oatmeal, hot chocolate. A great alternative to cows milk
El Segundo, CA
This is a great alternative for those who are lactose intolerant. To me, it tastes just like regular 2% milk. Nice and creamy but yet doesn't hurt your tummy. Love this stuff! You can purchase this at supermarkets or at Target! Such a great product, I have recommended this to so many people.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am lactose intolerant and I typically drink this or have it with my cereal. Its a little heavier and sweeter then regular milk, but I've been drinking this for years so its a norm for me.
This milk is great! Tastes just the same as regular milk, but they've loaded it with calcium and removed the lactase. I love using the whole milk version in recipes, but stick to 2% for cereal or drinking.
Portland, OR
Freshest tasting for a sub milk. A lil sweet kick so not great with already sweetened cereals. Toddlers enjoy the flavor and for adults...NO GAS!! ...love this product!
Muskegon, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
We have a few little ones that can't drink whole, so this product makes them too can drink as well and everyone should feel part of the crowd
Ruther Glen, VA
This is one of the better lactation milks available. Taste is great as well as consistency. Great for cooking too, never had a problem.
Union City, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This milk tastes so amazing. A lot better than you’re regular milk. It’s smooth and creamy. Just like your regular milk but richer.
Excellent milk!!! Great for the kids and adults. It is one of the most expensive milks though