Lactaid Calcium Enriched 100% Lactose Free Lowfat Milk

by Lactaid

Lactaid® Brand Calcium Enriched 100% Lactose Free Low Fat Milk.
Enjoy milk again!
Taste goodness.
New look!
2 glasses = 100% DV calcium.
1% Milkfat.
20% more of the daily value of calcium than other milk.
Easy to digest.
Grade A. Vitamins A&D.
Ultra pasteurized.
Real®.

I’m lactose intolerance, will you recommend this ?
Would it make you use the bathroom more?
Does this taste like regular milk?
Start your review of Lactaid Calcium Enriched 100% Lactose Free Lowfat Milk!
Dixon
Purchased at: Walmart
My stomach gets very irritated with regular milk like really bad even though I love it but this is a perfect replacement. Coconut milk and almond milk is good as well as soy but sometimes the taste just isn't there so I definitely recommend Lactaid.
After recently finding out I was lactose intolerant, I decided to try this product to see if it would help. Lactaid tastes just like regular milk and without all this problems I was having before. Although the Lactaid milk products are usually more expensive than regular milk, I can usually find a coupon on the company's website to help reduce that cost difference.
Parlin, NJ
I love lactaid, it gets the job done and tastes very similar to regular milk just without lactose! I definitely recommend this for people that experience problems with lactose tolerance and for people that don't because lactose is not much digested by an adults stomach.
Alcove, NY
Love lactaid! It's the first thing I tried when I found out I was lactose intolerant. I use it in everything. I like the vanilla for baking though. It's smooth and doesn't taste watery. The price isn't bad either.
Fort worth, Tx
My daughter isn't lactose intolerant but she loves this milk. I don't buy it often because it is a little pricey but it does last longer than regular milk. She also goes through like a gallon of milk a week.
Hazleton, PA
Lactaid tastes just like real milk to me in that it is basically the same consistency, unlike almond or soy milk that's thinner. I typically buy the container that is purple or blue in color, not sure what they are.
I CAN'T believe no one else has written a review! I LOVE this stuff. Tastes just like milk but doesn't hurt your tummy like milk does. All the good but none of the bad.
I'm lactoce intolerant when it comes to milk and ice cream. So happy for this product to replace my milk needs. It tastes really good as well. It has a sweet taste.
West haven , CT
This milk is amazing!- great for those who have stomach troubles w milk, same great taste as milk!- it’s a bit expensive but comes w a dollar off coupon
Silver Spring, MD
This milk is really good. It is 100% lactose free but taste like whole milk. I just loved and I recommend to everyone that is lactose intolerant.