Lactaid Calcium Enriched 100% Lactose Free Fat Free Milk uploaded by Widienne B.

BY LACTAID #71 in Milk

Lactaid® Brand Calcium Enriched 100% Lactose Free, Fat Free Milk.
Enjoy milk again!
Taste goodness.
New look!
2 glasses = 100% DV calcium.
20% more of the daily value of calcium than other milk.
Easy to digest.
Grade A. Vitamins A&D.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Real®. see more...

Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
I've tried every kind of nuts milk and I can get my self to like any of them because of the taste, enjoying a good latte with no cramps after was something I missed for yeaaaars till I finally decided to try Lactaid. ITS THE PERFECT MILK for someone like me who is lactose intolerant and the closest you can get to regular milk. Very soothing to my stomach. The gallon's price can be inconvenient for a lot of people but it's so worth it when you want to savor a good milkshake or chai. It's worth the try!
dawn m.
My go-to that replaced my whole fat milk several years ago. It can be pricey but well worth it as I love to eat cereal and bake with it. At first I had to get used to the more watery texture of it as opposed to whole milk. I always buy again, it's my replacement. I prefer the calcium enriched version to make sure I get my calcium intake. Would recommend to those not knowing what to do once they find out they are lactose intolerant but don't want to give up milk completely.
Kashia A.
Great for those with milk sensitivities. When began limiting my lactose I started using soymilk/almond; however, they did not cut it for certain food items such as mashed potatoes. This milk has been a lifesaver as it tastes just like regular milk and the price is not that bad.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Love this Lacoste free milk. I'm a health food nut and this is my go to milk for mixing my protein powders or just wanting that fat free glass of milk. It taste exactly the same as regular milk. You would never know the difference. No yucky after taste like others I've tried.
jessica  c.
Sulphur, LA
This is a great product for people lactose intolerant. I use soy and almond milk but when it comes to baking things this is better to use
Kimberly M.
It's great that it tastes just like real milk! Perfect for my quiche I like to bake! Easier on the tummy than regular milk.
Nicole H.
Tastes exactly like real milk and it's great that they come in a gallon size! I've been lactose intolerant for 2 years now
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
Buena opción para leches libres de grasa, eds clarita y con un sabor bien suave. Recomendada para dietas
Lauren W.
How does this compare to silk?

back