Lactaid® Berry Chocolate Crumble Lactose Free Ice Cream 1 qt Tub

by Lactaid

Rich and Creamy Ice Cream...Always easy to digest!Lactaid® Ice Cream is delicious, rich and creamy, because it's made with only the finest ingredients. And best of all, it's made with lactose free milk and cream, so it is naturally easy to digest.Now, you can enjoy ice cream without a second thought. Lactaid® Ice Cream is available in six creamy, delicious flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lactaid® Berry Chocolate Crumble Lactose Free Ice Cream 1 qt Tub!
My favorite ice cream! I self diagnosed myself with lactose intolerant in college while studying nutrition and dietetics! This is the perfect indulgent on a hot summer day or a simple dessert. Also, it's in the right price range!
Biddeford, ME
I love this ice cream so much, I could eat an entire thing of it in one sitting. During my pregnancy I craaaaved this! Every store I went in I would look for this exact flavor, when I finally found it again I was soooo happy!