BeveragesDairy & Non-Dairy MilkLactaid
70% Lactose Free Lowfat Milk 5 Gal Carton

Lactaid 70% Lactose Free Lowfat Milk .5 Gal Carton

by Lactaid

Enjoy dairy again!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lactaid 70% Lactose Free Lowfat Milk .5 Gal Carton!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
This milk tastes okay and is great with cereal or mixing with morning smoothies. I’m lactose intolerant so this milk makes it possible to drink beverages that require milk or in my coffee. Definitely recommend this milk!
Cesar B.
La Puente, CA
This lactose free milk is good. It doesn’t upset my stomach so I really like that. I recommend giving it a try if you have sensitivities to milk.
ѕуℓνια M.
Toronto, ON
This lactic milk is so good! I love that is made without lactose. And it doesn’t upset my stomach. I started to drink this milk when I was diagnosed with IBS and it really helped.
Mikaela I.
Calgary, AB
It’s great that there are so many options for people who are lactose intolerant. Lactaid is a great representative of that. Their milk isn’t weird tasting and is almost the same as regular milk. I use it for everything

Looking for your answer?