Lactaid 2% Reduced Fat Milk 100% Lactose Free

by Lactaid

#15 in Milk

Lactaid® Brand 2% Reduced Fat Milk 100% Lactose Free.
Enjoy Milk Again! Taste Goodness.
Reduced Fat Milk.
Calcium Enriched.
50% Daily Value calcium per serving.
38% less fat than whole milk.
20% more of the Daily Value of calcium than other milk.
Easy to digest.
Grade A. Vitamins A&D.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Real®.
Half gallon.

Does anyone else like this more than reg. milk?
Start your review of Lactaid 2% Reduced Fat Milk 100% Lactose Free!
Honolulu , HI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this milk. My husband started making me purchase this due to his Lactaid allergy and at first I could not get used to the taste however now that I am used to it I actually like it and don’t mind it. Another thing that I really like about this is that I substitute this in for milk in all of my baking recipes and they come out perfect you cannot tell there’s no change in consistency in the recipes. I also use this in my coffee I do you froth it prior and it works great for that as well. We do purchase these at either Walmart if we’re not going to need a bunch in a short period of time when we do use it for baking and everything and recipes we will purchase at Sam’s Club because it such a good deal to buy three at once. They do have a pretty long shelf life also this will last anywhere for 3 to 4 weeks after you buy them most of the time so always check the date before you purchase because that’s a huge plus over milk.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I’m so happy I discovered this brand of lactose free milk. It allows me to drink milk without the discomfort. Most people expect it to not taste the same but I can’t even tell the difference. I’d definitely recommend the product to anyone who is lactose intolerant but doesn’t want to give up milk.
I've been lactose intolerant on and off...and I usually drink this milk...I love the fact that it has the enzyme in it so I don't have to use lactose intolerant supplements. It tastes better than soy milk...it actually tastes and looks like normal whole milk.
Arvada, CO
Changed. My. Milk. Game. I absolutely love Lactaid! I don’t drink milk as an adult but I use this for cooking and baking and it’s been a lifesaver. Knowing I’m not going to have my regular issues like I do with other dairy leaves me feeling confident.
Ever since starting to drink this I’ve had my acne clear up a lot. Too much dairy usually breaks me out so I switched to lactaid and I love it, the taste is just the same as regular milk you really don’t even notice a difference
Springfield
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This milk is so delicious. I have problems with dairy and was scared to try it, but it’s delicious. I’m so happy that it lasts a lot longer than regular milk. It has a great flavor. I don’t mind the price.
Being someone who loves milk Lactaid has changed my life. I get to drink milk that I love whenever I want with 0 discomfort. Also taste a lot better than regular milk since it has a sweater taste
Irving, TX
Lactaid 2% Reduced Fat Milk 100% Lactose Free uploaded by Sofie V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I feel great after drinking Lactaid 2% Reduced Fat Milk 100% Lactose Free. I’m not gassy or bloated. The taste is great. I use it with my proteins shakes
Luling, LA
This is my go to milk! My 2 daughters have a milk allergy and when they transitioned from formula to cows milk this was the only milk that they could stomach. I love that it has a longer shelf life then the traditional cows milk. Though it is a little pricey it’s well worth it because it’s a high quality product.
Laughlin
Due to my lactose intolerance, I’ve bought this brand of milk over many years! It has a great flavor although it is more so lighter compared to regular milk. Never have I once gotten sick because of it. I recommend this to those who have dairy issues!