Lactaid 100% Lactose Free Whole Milk

by Lactaid

#10 in Milk

Lactaid® Brand 100% Lactose Free Whole Milk.
Enjoy milk again!
Taste goodness.
New look!
Easy to digest.
Grade A. Vitamin D.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Real®.

Are there any benefits to drinking this is you do not have any lactos intolerance?
My little one has to drink this due to her having a milk allergy. Anyone else?
Nutricionistas: recomendam ou não? O que acham de leites muito modificados pela indústria?
Start your review of Lactaid 100% Lactose Free Whole Milk!
I love this brand of milk. This milk is particularly sweet. That’s why I love this milk and I think this is way better than the regular milk. I love how it taste. I would drink this once a day. I also like adding this milk with cereal. I highly recommend drinking this milk. It’s so good. I would buy it again even though it’s kinda expensive.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff! I'm not even lactose intolerant,and I lovvvve it. It tastes so creamy and rich...even better than milk. I was very pleasantly surprised that it tasted that great. And it really doesn't cost much more than regular homogenized milk.
Olympia WA
I am not lactose intolerant but I bought this milk for my daughter who had indigestion problems and was shocked at the taste. Taste exactly like milk and last longer.
Canyon, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not lactose intolerant but I love the taste of this milk more than regular. Ever since I got pregnant all I crave is this milk. It’s a little sweeter than regular milk but otherwise taste the exact same. The texture is identical and it takes way longer to expire than regular milk
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh my God this milk is my favorite. After I found out I was Lactose Intolerant I had to use this milk and it's AMAZING. I would not recommend the fat free version because it tastes watered down and just bad. This one is actually whole milk, just without the lactose. So you get all the benefits of real milk. This honestly tastes a lot smoother and sweeter than real milk, and a lot less fatty. The only thing i hate is that it comes in a half gallon box, and that it's mlre expensive): but it's definitely worth it
Purchased at: Walmart
I have severe Celiac Disease and I’ve started to get the first steps of Lactose intolerance. So I tried this and it actually isn’t bad. The flavor is good! Kinda’ pricey, but worth it if you’re like me and love milk.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the only milk my son can drink due to his lactose intolerance and so do I have it sweeter than the normal but doesn’t have more sugar it’s really smooth taste great and obviously because of the way it’s packaged lasts longer than a regular gallon of milk
Cochranville , PA
I’ve tried other lactose free brands and it doesn’t taste as good as this milk. It’s super delicious and I love the taste. Highly recommend this brand. The only one we have gotten for our home in a while.
I love milk and after my pregnancy I became lactose intolerant boo. I like the taste is different from regular milk but I still love this. It is a little pricey but I love milk so. Thankful there's something for me
I'm not a milk fan, I've never really like milk only with my cereal or smoothies and when I found out I was lactose intolerant I stop using milk completely until I came across this one, it taste really good and natural, I'm really surprise that I actually love it plus now I can have a good cup of milk without getting sick.