Lactaid® 100% Lactose-Free Vanilla Ice Cream 1 qt. Tub uploaded by Tamara P.

BY LACTAID

Lactaid® Lactose-Free Vanilla Ice Cream is delicious, rich and creamy, because it's made with only the finest all-natural ingredients.Creamy and delicious Vanilla Ice Cream that's 100% lactose free and made with real cream and vanilla! see more...

Amber W.
Rochester, NY
As a married lactose intolerant couple - this is always in our freezer - all the deliciousness of real ice cream with out the intestinal issues after - I absolutely love this product and the natural ingredients - they also come in a variety of flavors!
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
Finally an ice cream that I can eat without worry!! I'm not a fan of the thickness of Lactaid milk, so I wasn't sure how I'd like the ice cream, but it's perfect. It not only tastes like 100% regular ice cream, but it's cheaper too. Can't wait to try other flavors!
Tamara P.
Tastes soooo good! I found out that I'm lactose intolerant so I thought I'd try this lactaid ice cream and absolutely LOVED it! I feel it could have a wee bit more vanilla flavor however the ice cream didn't gas me up or anything. Highly recommended!
Sara H.
Inman
I love Lactaid's vanilla ice cream! it has a wonderful flavor to it and the best part is it doesn't tear my stomach up!