Lactaid® 100% Lactose-Free Vanilla Ice Cream 1 qt. Tub

by Lactaid

Lactaid® Lactose-Free Vanilla Ice Cream is delicious, rich and creamy, because it's made with only the finest all-natural ingredients.Creamy and delicious Vanilla Ice Cream that's 100% lactose free and made with real cream and vanilla!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lactaid® 100% Lactose-Free Vanilla Ice Cream 1 qt. Tub!
Newark , NJ
I’m not lactose intolerant like some but eating this ice cream do help with not increasing the bloating feeling that I get during that time of the month. Lol. It delicious and because it’s milk it taste like the traditional ice cream.
Toms River, NJ
Lactaid® 100% Lactose-Free Vanilla Ice Cream 1 qt. Tub uploaded by Debbie H.
Lactaid® 100% Lactose-Free Vanilla Ice Cream 1 qt. Tub uploaded by Debbie H.
I absolutely love this product..Once I developed a intolerance for milk I got used to not being able to enjoy ice cream until I tried Lactaid brand ice cream..It's just as rich and creamy as regular ice cream without the side effects that I suffer from..They have different flavors and each is better than the next..I definitely would recommend this product Lactaid® 100% Lactose-Free Vanilla Ice Cream 1 qt. Tub
Miami
So, I was very scared at first to try this because ya know what if it wasn’t completely lactose free and my stomach started hurting but I toke the risk and tried it then to my amazement nothing happened. I got to eat it in peace. So, if you’re lactose intolerant then this ice crema is perfect for you if you don’t want a trip to the bathroom or to take pills. It’s got a great taste. Nice and creamy.
Davenport, FL
Finally an ice cream that I can eat without worry!! I'm not a fan of the thickness of Lactaid milk, so I wasn't sure how I'd like the ice cream, but it's perfect. It not only tastes like 100% regular ice cream, but it's cheaper too. Can't wait to try other flavors!
Oregon, OH
It tastes just like regular ice cream! It is so creamy and smooth, I feel like I'm not even lactose intolerant. My biggest issue is that its so good I eat it too quickly and then I just want more of it. It's also affordable and always seems to have coupons.
Rochester, NY
As a married lactose intolerant couple - this is always in our freezer - all the deliciousness of real ice cream with out the intestinal issues after - I absolutely love this product and the natural ingredients - they also come in a variety of flavors!
Lactaid® 100% Lactose-Free Vanilla Ice Cream 1 qt. Tub uploaded by Tamarah P.
Tastes soooo good! I found out that I'm lactose intolerant so I thought I'd try this lactaid ice cream and absolutely LOVED it! I feel it could have a wee bit more vanilla flavor however the ice cream didn't gas me up or anything. Highly recommended!
Alexander, AR
If you’re lactose intolerant this ice cream is the answer to your prayers. It’s the BEST Ice Cream I’ve ever had. It doesn’t upset my stomach and tastes just like regular ice cream.
Racine , WI
The vanilla taste is a very strong it’s kind of bland but it’s a good alternative other than the real dairy ice cream I don’t get a stomachache with this and I don’t get indigestion burbs I would definitely buy it again
Inman, SC
I love Lactaid's vanilla ice cream! it has a wonderful flavor to it and the best part is it doesn't tear my stomach up!