3 colors available

BY LACTAID #6 in Milk

Lactaid® Brand 100% Lactose Free Reduced Fat Milk.
Enjoy milk again!
Taste goodness.
New look!
2% milkfat / 38% less fat than whole milk.
Easy to digest.
Grade A. Vitamins A&D.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Real®. see more...

• I mostly drink almond milk with cereal and use it for baking but I ...1 Answers
  • Anyone else find that this tasted sickly sweet, maybe I was just us...1 Answers
  • How is this is smoothies or with protein? I am lactose intolerant b...1 Answers
Lactaid 100% Lactose Free Reduced Fat Milk
  • "As a child I was lactose intolerant and my mother bought this so that I could enjoy things that included milk and I honestly never noticed a difference between it and real milk." in 2 reviews
  • "After I had my son 2-years ago I became lactose intolerant." in 1 review
  • "You cant even tell its lactose free.. i just wish it was sold in gallon jugs that way i can trick my husband into drinking it too!" in 1 review
Basi A.
Basi A.
Saves me a lot of pain, bloating, and stomach pressure. I have always been lactose intolerant. When I was a kid we couldn't afford it and the rest of my family could drink regular milk. It is somewhat pricey­čśö But if you can make a way to get it, it helps so much! Pro budgeting tip: mix a carton of lactaid and a regular carton together overnight. The enzymes will make the whole thing lactose intolerant friendly for way cheaper!! Lactaid is better than certain no name brands because some have an odd/gross flavor. Avoid Market Pantry.
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
This milk is a lifesaver! I'm lactose intolerant and this milk taste just like regular milk. I enjoy having milk without any disturbances to my stomach. I use the milk as I would regular milk. I use it in baking recipes and no one ever notices I use this milk. I enjoy drinking the 2% but that's my personal preference. This milk is pricier than buying regular milk but it's definitely worth it. If you are lactose intolerant and have yet to try this milk, I recommend it.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Foodie Expert
I have been lactose intolerant for decades. I first learned about Lactaid from one of my doctors. I was a little nervous about trying it at first. I quickly got over that when I realized that it tastes exactly like regular milk. I use it in cereal, milkshakes and to cook and bake with. The best part is I don't have to suffer with stomach cramps.
Madison M.
Madison M.
I became lactose intolerant a year ago and was DEVASTATED. I love milk and drank it every day. I found this is the best replacement because it tastes the closest to the milk I used to be able to drink. I recommend this product to anyone who is also lactose intolerant or has a milk allergy. Definitely better than almond or coconut milk, by far.
Kiana C.
Kiana C.
I became lactose and tolerant as I got older and this milk differently made a big difference in my diet. I love the sweet taste as well because as a kid I never liked the bland taste of regular whole milk. I highly recommend this for everyone, even if your not lactose and tolerant because I just think it taste so much better !
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ
I'm lactose intolerant and I really like this. It's a couple dollars more than regular milk. It's worth the extra money if you like milk. It tastes like regular milk with no stomach pain. I was skeptical at first and thought it would taste like carboard, it doesn't this tastes so good.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
My husband is lactose intolerant and we have tried several brands but this is the one he likes the most. It's a great price and he says it's the best tasting one. Closest to the milk taste that he likes which is fat free milk. He uses it for all things you need milk for.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Palm Bay, FL
Foodie Expert
I became somewhat lactose intolerant after my pregnancy which was no fun because I'm a huge milk drinker. This milk doesn't upset my stomach at all and even has a "milkier" taste than other milk which I can't explain lol. Kids won't notice the difference either!
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Starkville, MS
I recently found out I was lactose intolerant and started drinking Lactaid. I've been buying it for about 6 months now. There isn't much difference from regular milk and doesn't make me sick at all. I would recommend this to my lactose tolerant friends even.
Kaferin R.
Kaferin R.
Best fat free milk on the market seriously you won't know the difference between this and whole milk. I was buying soy milk until I bought this to try and omg it my favorite being a lactose intolerant myself. I buy about 3 half gallon per week Of lactaid
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Foodie Expert
Can you replace milk with this in recipes?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Baraga
Does this milk help with milk allergies? Will it affect you as if drinking regular milk? I've tried one but seems to have the same affect as regular milk.
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
What does this taste like?
Karelly G.
Karelly G.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried this milk? Does it taste like regular milk or does it have an after taste?
Rex L.
Rex L.
Bonney Lake, WA
Has anyone tried this on cereal? How does it taste? Is it delicious? Bad?