BY LACTAID #2 in Milk

Lactaid® Brand 100% Lactose Free Reduced Fat Milk.
Enjoy milk again!
Taste goodness.
New look!
2% milkfat / 38% less fat than whole milk.
Easy to digest.
Grade A. Vitamins A&D.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Real®. see more...

• I mostly drink almond milk with cereal and use it for baking but ...1 Answers
  • Anyone else find that this tasted sickly sweet, maybe I was just ...1 Answers
  • How is this is smoothies or with protein? I am lactose intolerant...1 Answers
Lactaid 100% Lactose Free Reduced Fat Milk
  • "As a child I was lactose intolerant and my mother bought this so that I could enjoy things that included milk and I honestly never noticed a difference between it and real milk." in 2 reviews
  • "You cant even tell its lactose free.. i just wish it was sold in gallon jugs that way i can trick my husband into drinking it too!" in 1 review
  • "After I had my son 2-years ago I became lactose intolerant." in 1 review
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
This milk saved me, years ago I found out that dairy products do not work well with my body and was told to try this after countless attempts of almond milks and other variations of milk. It tastes just like regular milk and beat of all does not upset my stomach.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
Review for: 100% Lactose Free Reduced Fat Milk 1 qt; 946 ml more...
This milk was pretty good. We mostly cooked with it but it did not change the flavor of the dish. It was great to not have the side effects like when we drink regular milk. It is harder to find in stock at my store so we do not buy it all the time.
Autumn R.
Lima, OH
Review for: 2% 2.8 more...
I really like this dairy free milk. I have tried others and they taste watered down but this one is close to the taste of milk. I buy it all the time but I wish it was cheaper.
Rose H.
Hampton
We have been a lactaid house for the last 3 years, we enjoy the taste and since my husband is lactose intolerant he can enjoy as well. I am beyond excited that my child's favorite thing to drink is lactaid milk, she can tell the difference right away!
Maryam S.
Review for: 100% Lactose Free Reduced Fat Milk 1 qt; 946 ml more...
This is great for someone who is lactose intolerant. I mostly use almond milk or this milk for my smoothies and cooking. It taste great and it is very rich in tase. It’s great to enjoy the taste of milk and not worry about stomach problem afterwards.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I am semi-lactose intolerant, and have issues with milk and ice cream mostly. I'm so glad they came out with this product, because now I can finally enjoy a bowl of cereal and milk again without promptly running to the bathroom after eating! I've never had any belly issues using this product, which is honestly a huge relief. I can enjoy milk again without feeling awful afterward. Plus, I honestly don't think the taste is far off from regular milk. My boyfriend says it tastes a little different, but I honestly can't tell since it's my typical milk I drink daily.
Mari M.
So my husband didn't realize he was lactose intolerant until after we were living together for about a year and I told him it wasn't normal to have stomach pain after drinking milk LOL. We switched to lactaid milk and a whole world of cereal, millk and cookies, milk in tea and so on opened up to him. This milk taste 100% the same as milk with lactose but is more easily digested. Definitely a staple for every home
Ana R.
This is the milk I drink everyday, since we found out my mother is lactose intolerant. I actually prefer this to regular milk. This tastes creamier and sweeter, much better than the store brand milk jugs we used to buy. Since beginning to drink this, my mother no longer has any stomach issues. Calories are the same to regular milk (which is weird because lactose is a type of complex sugar, so I'd assume that lactose free milk would have less calories?). It's about the same price as the milk we used to but, but it's much tastier.
Jayme S.
It was recommended by the allergist that we try this when first introducing my young son to dairy products out of the unknown as to whether or not he had a dairy allergy. He responded so well to it and we have been very pleased with this product.  He loves it and doesn't seem to have had any probably switching back to this from regular dairy when we learned that he instead had a lactose intolerance.  I have tasted it myself and find the taste quite refreshing.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Absolutely love this stuff. I actually like it better than the milk with the lactose still in it. To me this lactaid milk is so creamy and good. It is like drinking the base of an ice cream. So much creamy and delicious goodness. Would highly recommend giving this a try those who are lactose intolerant or milk sensitivity.
Kirsten H.
Can you replace milk with this in recipes?
Samantha C.
Does this milk help with milk allergies? Will it affect you as if drinking regular milk? I've tried one but seems to have the same affect as regular milk.
Karelly G.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried this milk? Does it taste like regular milk or does it have an after taste?
Jessie T.
What does this taste like?
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Does this taste like real milk?