Lactaid 100% Lactose Free Fat Free Milk

by Lactaid

Lactaid® Brand 100% Lactose Free Fat Free Milk.
Enjoy milk again!
Taste goodness.
New look!
Easy to digest.
Grade A. Vitamins A&D.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Real®.

I am wondering what is the best lactose free items for someone to try who is recently diagnosed lactose intolerant?
Start your review of Lactaid 100% Lactose Free Fat Free Milk!
Dallas, TX
I’m lactose intolerant so this is perfect for me. I use this in all of my baking and cooking and nobody can tell the difference, except I know that I won’t feel sick! It tastes almost like milk and has the same consistency. Love it.
Pacoima , CA
I’ve seen nothing but good reviews on this so I’m beginning to think I’m just extra sensitive. The taste is great. Similar to regular milk but slightly sweeter. I however couldn’t tolerate this milk. I have had a bad reaction every time I’ve drank this. I purchased the quart and blamed other things for upsetting my stomach until today I tried drinking it on its own and well I will not be purchasing this ever again. I guess I’m just going to have to continue with other alternatives.
New York
Okay, I love this milk. It's honestly my favorite milk in the world. I'm fortunate enough to not have a lactose problem, but this milk was on sale one day, so I bought it to try. Specifically, the purple one of this brand tastes phenomenal. It's slightly sweet which makes it excellent for all of my milk needs. I also love to just drink it on its own.  Lactaid 100% Lactose Free Fat Free Milk
Don't like this milk! My daughters are lactose intolerant and i purchased this brand to try it out but my daughter don't like it. They say it has a funky taste which i think its true because i tried it myself and it didn't have a pleasant taste!
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Super smooth tasting. All lactaid milks include a subtle sweet taste. I actually like it. Tastes great with cereal or oatmeals or by itself. No more upset stomachs.
Tastes like regular milk without the horrible stomach aches lactose can bring to some people! Definitely recommend this fat free alternative to real milk for those who suffer from real cows milk.
Calling all my Asian brother and sisters! Heloooo! You know regular milk makes your intestines feel like they're exploding and you blow your bum out if you forget your lactaid pills. Well here's a milk for you. Lactase already added so you're good to go for riot free milk consumption. Enjoy!
Palm Harbor , FL
I actually really don't like this brand. It is the easiest to find in stores, but it's a little pricey at some places. I prefer Walmart's great value fat free, lactose free milk. Lactaid has kind of a sweet flavor that I find very off-putting.
Becker, MN
This is the best tasting lactose free milk I have ever had! This is also the only lactose free milk that I have not been sensitive to. I have an extremely difficult case of lactose intolerance and am so glad to say I have found something that actually works with my allergy :)
Kailua, HI
This is pretty much all we drink in my house. We're not lactose-intolerant but regular milk doesn't sit well. This stuff tastes just like regular milk, without the belly ache!