BeveragesDairy & Non-Dairy MilkLactaid
100% Lactose Free Fat Free Calcium Fortified

Lactaid 100% Lactose Free Fat Free Calcium Fortified

by Lactaid

Enjoy dairy again!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lactaid 100% Lactose Free Fat Free Calcium Fortified!
Carla C.
Lactose free. Get all the protein, vitamins and calsium of real milk 100 % less lactose
Angela G.
Cordova, TN
I’m lactaid intolerant which is why I need this milk. It’s easy on my digestive system and helps it from hurting so bad. I drank 2% milk for the longest, so compared to it I can’t tell the difference in taste.
Cinzia P.
Via Tommaso Mercandetti 3 - Roma
Ho usato questo prodotto consigliata da un’amica! Gusto gradevole! Io lo bevo a metà mattinata in ufficio!
kittu Y.
india
1,547 reviews
i am in love with this product i am using this product since a very good time, and this gives me very satisfied results , i can surly byu it again, esay to use and very affordable product, highly recommended to all , i am sure you also like it just like me , buy it love it .

Looking for your answer?