Lactaid 100% Lactose Free Eggnog

by Lactaid

Lactaid® Brand 100% Lactose Free Eggnog.
Enjoy dairy again!
Taste goodness.
New look!
Easy to digest.
Grade A.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Real®.

Lactaid 100% Lactose Free Eggnog ? Does it ever come in pumpkin spice?
I’m wondering how this taste! I love eggnog but it’s so hard on my stomach. Is this an authentic tasting alternative?
I am not a huge fan of regular lactaid milk because it tastes much sweeter than real full lactose milk. Does this product have that same sweet aftertaste?
Start your review of Lactaid 100% Lactose Free Eggnog!
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite holiday staple in my home. I get to enjoy and drink it comfortably. I can drink it alone nice and cool or pour it into my hot or iced coffee. Great flavor! Lactaid 100% Lactose Free Eggnog
Roanoke Rapid, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
So I recently tried this eggnog and it's amazing! It doesn't make your stomach hurt after. It's light and not thick like the rest! I recommend this to everyone! It's my new favorite and I'll definitely buy again!
Brandon, FL
Thank you Lactaid!!! My daughter absolutely LOVES eggnog. It makes the holiday season for her. Unfortunately she isn't able to have the regular eggnog anymore because of horrible tummie troubles. This Lactaid 100% Lactose Free Eggnog helps her get into the celebration of the season again. It has a great taste. It does take some getting used to as it is thinner than the other stuff. It is on our December grocery list from now on!!!
Whitinsville, MA
Hands down, the best store bought eggnog ever (excluding some that are hard to find or regional products).  I tried many store bought eggnogs and all of them were way too sweet and way too thick and way too fake. I never would have expected Lactaid eggnog to be the best I've had from a grocery store, but it is. I'm not lactose intolerant, but this eggnog beats all other regular eggnogs.
Beaumont, TX
I bought this last year and again this year. It's nice to have an option for us lactose intolerant people. It's a little thinner than traditional eggnog, but still tastes good. Especially with some nutmeg and whiskey. 😉
This is a decent tasting eggnog for those who are lactose intolerant. It's affordable as an occasional thing and since I don't drink it all year, it's healthy. I buy this around Christmas in the supermarket and I would buy it again for sure. This is an answered prayer.
My prayers have been answered. This eggnog has such a wonderful taste and smell. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this at the store one holiday season. Better than original eggnog for sure. No gassy upset.
I can't even begin to explain how happy this makes me! I haven't been able to handle any milk products foe about 8yrs now and definitely not egg nog! Taste exactly the same or even better!
Washington , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I got a bottle of this for the first time this month and when I say it tasted just like egg nog it does. I love it. I feel its better than other brands.
Cypress, TX
I didn't grew up with this flavor but the first time I did . I'm not crazy bout it but this brand was not so bad ... It's just not my thing