BY LACTAID

Lactaid® Brand 100% Lactose Free Chocolate Lowfat Milk.
Enjoy milk again!
Ultra-pasteurized.
Real®. see more...

• Does anybody know where I could purchase this in the state of Was...2 Answers
  • Does this taste just as good as regular chocolate milk? Will have...2 Answers
  • Does this taste as good as or better than regular...Be the first to answer!
dawn m.
dawn m.
Foodie Expert
Decent chocolate milk that is lactose free when I get a yen to drink it or add more calcium to my diet. It's not as good as Nestle Quik, or Hershey, but decent. It's like a light version of chocolate, not very rich and deep. Can be found in supermarkets. I would recommend to others to try it. A bit pricey.
Giulia C.
Giulia C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
It took me years to figure out i was lactose intolerant. But when i did i didn't want to give up the stuff i enjoyed.But this milk taste no different in fact i like it better than regular without the discomfort do thats a plus. If ur looking into this then def go for it
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Foodie Expert
Favorite brand for lactose free goodies. This chocolate milk is tasty and creamy. No weird aftertaste. It's better than the real thing in my opinion.
Kt U.
Kt U.
Phoenix, AZ
Has such a wonderful flavor! And there isn't any off or funky taste to it. My favorite go-to drink!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Foodie Expert
I had no clue that Lactaid made chocolate milk until I asked my (lactose intolerant) boyfriend to buy me some chocolate milk and this is what he brought me. In my house, we drink Lactaid milk, and I like it better than regular milk. This also goes for Lactaid chocolate milk. It's sweeter and creamier, and overall just delicious.
Breeanna B.
Breeanna B.
Spring Lake
Foodie Expert
My husband and my son's both have milk protein allergies. Milk causes my son's extreme discomfort and my husband will get bad pains and gas.

It has always been hard bc they all LOVE chocolate milk. They guzzle this stuff. It has become our weekly necessity buy!
Leo C.
Leo C.
California
Hard to find, but it tastes just like any other chocolate milk, with the added benefit of being Lactose free.
Amy V.
Amy V.
I love chocolate milk, but had to let it go since I cannot drink milk anymore. So happy that Lactaid came up with this so I can enjoy chocolate milk again. It's so delicious! I have found it at Stater Bros and Ralphs stores so far.
Nelise J.
Nelise J.
Foodie Expert
My favorite chocolate milk replacement. I don't taste a difference and I like to have this as a snack.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Hamilton , OH
Foodie Expert
This actually tastes pretty great, i wasn't so sure before i tried it but its pretty yummy
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Foodie Expert
Does anybody know where I could purchase this in the state of Washington??
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Baraga
Does this taste just as good as regular chocolate milk? Will have to get his next time in the store never seen this before!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste as good as or better than regular Lactaid?