Lactaid® 100% Lactose-Free Chocolate Ice Cream 1 qt. Tub

by Lactaid

LACTAID® Lactose-Free Chocolate Ice Cream is delicious, rich and creamy, because it's made with only the finest all-natural ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lactaid® 100% Lactose-Free Chocolate Ice Cream 1 qt. Tub!
I'm not even a huge fan of chocolate and before I became lactose intolerant I would never eat it. The other day the grocery store was out of my usual mint chip so I decided to branch out. I am so happy that I tried it because it's sooo good. I think it's my new favorite. Please come out with more flavors!
Inman, SC
I absolutely love this ice cream!!! it is the perfect level of chocolate without being sickening or too rich or sweet..I would highly recommend this ice cream to anyone especially if you are lactose intolerant like I am it is wonderful and doesn't upset your stomach at all!!
North Windham, CT
This ice cream is so good for people who are lactose intolerant!!! I can eat this without my stomach hurting and it tastes just as creamy as the real thing
Ambridge , PA
Finally!! An ice cream I can enjoy without the stomach discomfort. The flavor is very good and I highly recommend it to anyone who is lactose intolerant.
So yummy!! I’m on a low FODMAP diet and needed to cut out dairy but could not cut out ice cream. This makes me feel like I’m not missing out after all!
So creamy and smooth. Rich flavor great price. I really love these ice creams.
So creamy and smooth. Rich flavor great price. I really love these ice creams.