Lactaid 100% Lactose Free 1% Lowfat Milk

by Lactaid

Lactaid® Brand 1% milkfat Lowfat Milk.
Enjoy milk again!
Taste goodness.
New look!
100% lactose free.
Easy to digest.
Grade A. Vitamins A&D.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Real®.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lactaid 100% Lactose Free 1% Lowfat Milk!
Osceola
Purchased at: Walmart
I am lactose intolerant but i love milk and dairy products, i do drink the Lactaid Calcium Enriched 100% Lactose Free Lowfat Milk, is very tasty and it doesn't hurt my stomach at all, i do recommend this product, is healthy and affordable.
West Stewartstown, NH
this is the only milk i can drink without getting a really bad stomach ache, i dont know what id do without it because i love milk so much, i love that they offer it in 1%. the only thing is it is a lilttle expensive compared to other brands or other milk.
Liverpool , NY
I tried this a couple times and just cannot stand it. It tastes nothing like milk. My grocery store's store brand version is infinitely better and much cheaper. I wouldn't recommend the Lactaid brand at all.
martinsburg, WV
I actually bought this to try it just to try it. I am trying to slowly become a vegetarian again and then slowly fitting into the vegan lifestyle. I honestly tasted no difference between this and skim milk, but I know there are a lot of people out there who are sensitive to milk. I am not lactose intolerant so I cant provide information on my experience about that :/ but i would buy again!
Fayetteville , NC
So I am lactose intolerant and I cannot stand the taste of soy milk. This lactaid milk is perfect! Granted it’s $4.99 here at the commissary but it allows me to drink as much milk as I want without feeling sick.