BeveragesJuiceLaCroix
Cran Raspberry Sparkling Water -12 fl oz

LaCroix Cran Raspberry Sparkling Water -12 fl oz

by LaCroix

LaCroix Cran Raspberry Sparkling Water -12 fl oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LaCroix Cran Raspberry Sparkling Water -12 fl oz!
Avery S.
LaCroix Cran Raspberry Sparkling Water -12 fl oz uploaded by Avery S.
Before trying La Croix, I didn't think I would like sparkling water, however, I found this drink to be a nice change of pace. I love drinking this in the afternoon if I need a little pick me up without caffeine and when I'm sick of plain water. I love that it's naturally flavored and contains NO sugar, sweetener, or artificial ingredients! The razz-cranberry is probably my favorite flavor too because it isn't overpowering but is not also too soft, it's my perfect balance.
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Great refreshing drink , good anytime of the day, better for you than drinking soda. I love the taste , only downside is that I wish it was easier to find in store.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,352 reviews
LaCroix Cran Raspberry Sparkling Water -12 fl oz uploaded by Semaria S.
This isn't one of my favorite flavors from the La Croix line. Overall, the flavor is okay yet doesn't compare to some of the others. I likely won't add this as one of my regular purchases. However, I'd still recommend that someone try it. It may be more of their preference.
Katrina G.
LaCroix Cran Raspberry Sparkling Water -12 fl oz uploaded by Katrina G.
Lacroix has totally grown on me throughout the years. I cannot say that I think that it has a lot of flavor but it does have a little bit and it is pretty decent for sparkling water. It is a nice option if you want something different than just normal water that you get from the tap. I would recommend it, they are usually really expensive though, which is not ideal if you are trying to hold to a budget.
Kylie N.
California
I have been trying different sparkling waters because it helps me stay away from soda. At work I see a lot of people get this brand so I had to try it out. Plus I just love raspberries and cranberries so had to try this flavor. I LOVE THIS ONE!! Now I can’t wait to try other flavors.
Ej P.
wilmington , DE
LaCroix Cran Raspberry Sparkling Water -12 fl oz uploaded by Ej P.
My favorite selzer. Not to sweet, just right. I can have 3 a day and not feel bad because it has no calories! Try the other flavors too. LaCroix Cran-Raspberry Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans
Carmine G.
Florence, SC
LaCroix Cran Raspberry Sparkling Water -12 fl oz uploaded by Carmine G.
BUY THIS FLAVOR!!! Definitely one of my top favorite La Croix flavors. Love the hint of the sweet raspberry. Highly recommended
Rachel R.
LaCroix Cran Raspberry Sparkling Water -12 fl oz uploaded by Rachel R.
Not my favorite la croix flavor, but definitely at the top of the list. The combo of raspberry and cranberry is a bit “sour” for my taste. I wish they’d paired cranberry with a “sweeter” fruit like pineapple or pear.
Wendy M.
Saint Joseph, MO
LaCroix Cran Raspberry Sparkling Water -12 fl oz uploaded by Wendy M.
This is my favorite flavor of the Lacroix sparkling water. It satisfies my craving for soda without the calories. The new essence flavor is really adding something great. It doesn’t have any sugar or fake sugar. It is really natural and that’s what I like about it.
Christina B.
North Londonderry
LaCroix Cran Raspberry Sparkling Water -12 fl oz uploaded by Christina B.
This sparkling water is super refreshing and crisp. Love it. Tastes sweet even though there’s no sweeteners.

Looking for your answer?