BY LACOSTE

Feel Free Top Notes:&Nbsp; Blood Orange, Coriander Leaf, Cardamom &Amp; Cardamom Seed Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Violet Leaf, Jasmine &Amp; Carrot Seed Bottom Notes:&Nbsp; Sandalwood, Musks &Amp; Touch Of Vanilla Touch Of Pink By Lacoste Is A Liberating Fragrance That Makes You Feel Free!&Nbsp; This Is A Scent For The Independent Woman.&Nbsp; It's Feminine.&Nbsp; It's Energetic.&Nbsp; It's Sexy And It Makes You Feel Emancipated.&Nbsp; It's Freedom In A Bottle! see more...

• Uuuf este pink esu dd toilette spray de women esta del un...1 Answers
  • How does it smell 4 Answers
  • Where is the best/least expensive place to purchase Touch...2 Answers
Lacoste Touch of Pink Eau de Toilette Spray for Women
  • "It's got a light fruity/floral scent and it just makes me think of flowers and sunshine and lvoely things" in 1 review
  • "It's stronger than my daily perfume without being too overpowering and the scent lasts a long time after application." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and even though I get used to the scent throughout the day people usually tell me that I smell nice even after many hours of wearing it. " in 1 review
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
It's a nice fragrance. It's definitely a floral scent with a hint of fruit to it. I think I also smell a hint of a woodsy scent to it. If you can't swing the price Dollar Tree sells the dupe of it called Pink Chill. Smells exactly the same. It's a good spring/summer fragrance.
Kristen L.
La Porte
Definitely an amazing perfume. Reasonably priced, scent lasts all day and isn't too strong. A mix between floral and fruit scent, I think. It doesn't compare to any others. I will definitely buy more later on down the the road.
Hawraa A.
Tampa
This is really without any doubt my favorite fragrance ever!!! It lasts really long and stays in your clothes!! It has a really classic, fancy, and elegant smell that i will never get bored or tired of!!
Natalie M.
I love, love this perfume it's perfect, I love the fact that it hada sweet smell as well as a powerful one. Although i'm not really a fan of sweet smells this is one is the perfect balance and it's not overpowering that it will make your head hurt. Yes I will not lie it is pricey but with one spray you are good to go, ( although i love it so much that I may over do it). Totally recommend this to anyone who loves sweet and powerful smells at the same time.
Lear12890 Osiris Y.
I love this perfume! I was lucky to receive a sample when it first came out, and since then I've declared myself a fan. It's extremely long lasting, even when I hang around people who smoke, it doesn't fade. The smell... Soft and strong at the same time, but it never makes you dizzy or makes you tired of it. Really feminine.
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
I received this for a Christmas gift. I absolutely love this fragrance. It's definitely strong. Only 1 spray will last all day. Sweet and flowery smell-very clean. Doesn't bother my allergies.
Paige R.
Zachary
Amazing perfume! Every Time I wear this I get compliments. I bought this at perfumeania I had never used before but smelled it in the store and knew I wanted to bring it home. It is very elegant and is amazing for everyday wear.
Ana C.
Alvin, TX
Another favorite of mine! I so love the scent of this!it last longer, even after washing your clothes you can still smell the scent! I love the packaging, it pink and its so girly.Never run out of this perfumeūüėä
Ana Z.
Amo este perfume es uno de mis favoritos, lo usó casi siempre de noche, es demasiado suave y dulce, tiene un fragancia muy sutil, no es empalagoso ni te marea no nada. Si eres fanática de este tipo de fragancias te lo recomiendo.

I love this perfum is one of my favorites, i use it always in the night, is to smooth, is not to sweet, if you love this tipe of perfum buy it.
Willow H.
Auburn Hills, MI
If you are feeling expensive, flirty, and clean I would recommend this scent. It is very simple yet elegant. It is very expensive but worth the scent. I only wear this product when I have a fancy dinner or date. I actually just ran out because I use this product so much! It's very classy and girly and the style of the bottle it's self says a lot. It is a strong scent and you only need one spray but the scent last all day. Love this product!! :)
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA
Where is the best/least expensive place to purchase Touch of Pink?
Brenda N.
Midland, TX
Uuuf este pink esu dd toilette spray de women esta del unoo wuele ricoo es el mas rico olor que eh olidoo
EEu quero por favor me mande.
Pela as avaliacoes tenho certeza que ama esse produto ..