BY LACOSTE

Design House: Lacoste Year Introduced: 2004 Fragrance Notes: Coriander Leaf, Touch Of Vanilla, Blood Orange, Cardamom Seed, Cardamom, Musks, Jasmine, Carrot Seed, Violet Leaf, Sandalwood. see more...

Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
I have this perfume & absolutely love it!! Perfect for spring & summer! Long lasting scent that last most of the day. Always receiving compliments. Very satisfied & will definitely repurchase!
Brianne R.
Way too strong!!! The fragrance components are lovely but far too concentrated. It would be a nice fragrance if the volume of it were dialed back by half to two thirds. It also tended to "cling" to everything in its path. One spray was overkill, and it was difficult to wash off, even with alcohol.
Veronica M.
DORAL, FLORIDA
Es el olor perfecto para lo que podría describir de lo que me gusta en un perfume! porque es dulce pero no exagerado, se puede usar tanto de día como de noche, y dura muchísimo el olor, lo que no me ha durado es la botella porque lo uso mucho, sin duda lo volvería a comprar
Angela Awada A.
Dearborn, MI
This is okay, it smells really good. I feel like it's a little strong but it's nice to wear if your going out. I wouldn't consider this a everyday perfume but it's okay. I would buy it again I use it when I go out and I get a lot of compliments.
Alexis P.
Macclesfield , NC
Not over powering. Has a nice soft smell. Has a unique smell. A little goes a long way. Will definitely purchase this again and would definitely recommend this to others! This is more of a floral scent! Great for spring.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
I tried this like 2 years ago, the smell is really nice. But what I liked the most is that it is.very long lasting. I got this perfume at Ross. It is kind of expensive but it is worth it if you like quality products! :)
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
One of my old time favorites! The smell is not over powering and it is not too fruity. It has a bit of musk to it, which I love. And the packaging is cute and sturdy .
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
I got a small #sample of this perfume and I have been in love! I need to get my hands on this! I'm a huge #lacoste fan!!! It smells so wonderful!!
Claudia S.
I love having it has a very rich smell and last long in the body,not just I bore me always wanted to have a very pleasant smell
Lessly G.
This is an oldie but a goodie brings me so many memories and it last forever
kellen i.