BY LACOSTE

Touch of Pink is an energizing, aromatic expression of joy . The youthful fragrance, launched in 2004, is a bright blend of zesty ingredients sure to fill you with optimism. Juicy peach and blood orange are the zingy top notes, fresh and succulent. Lemony coriander leaf and spicy cardamom add to the composition’s sparkle. An unexpected note of carrot is softened by lush jasmine at the middle. A dash of warm coriander leads into the creamy base notes of woods, musk, and sugary vanilla. Wear this uplifting perfume to inspire a cheerful mood.

Natasha S.
Chambersburg
It's a nice fragrance. It's definitely a floral scent with a hint of fruit to it. I think I also smell a hint of a woodsy scent to it. If you can't swing the price Dollar Tree sells the dupe of it called Pink Chill. Smells exactly the same. It's a good spring/summer fragrance.
Kristen L.
La Porte
Definitely an amazing perfume. Reasonably priced, scent lasts all day and isn't too strong. A mix between floral and fruit scent, I think. It doesn't compare to any others. I will definitely buy more later on down the the road.
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
I have this perfume & absolutely love it!! Perfect for spring & summer! Long lasting scent that last most of the day. Always receiving compliments. Very satisfied & will definitely repurchase!
Hawraa A.
Tampa
This is really without any doubt my favorite fragrance ever!!! It lasts really long and stays in your clothes!! It has a really classic, fancy, and elegant smell that i will never get bored or tired of!!
Natalie M.
I love, love this perfume it's perfect, I love the fact that it hada sweet smell as well as a powerful one. Although i'm not really a fan of sweet smells this is one is the perfect balance and it's not overpowering that it will make your head hurt. Yes I will not lie it is pricey but with one spray you are good to go, ( although i love it so much that I may over do it). Totally recommend this to anyone who loves sweet and powerful smells at the same time.
Lear12890 Osiris Y.
I love this perfume! I was lucky to receive a sample when it first came out, and since then I've declared myself a fan. It's extremely long lasting, even when I hang around people who smoke, it doesn't fade. The smell... Soft and strong at the same time, but it never makes you dizzy or makes you tired of it. Really feminine.
Lori L.
I picked this scent out on scentbird.com because it started with citrus and ended with musk, which is probably one of my favorite combinations in perfume. Touch of Pink was just that. A touch of scent that after 10 hours is barely there, but still there considering how light the scent was in the beginning. It is a pretty scent, not a word I use often in relationship to scents I like. I would purchase a full sized bottle of this scent. It is just something gentle enough for work or a first date. Lacoste Touch of Pink Eau de Toilette
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
I received this for a Christmas gift. I absolutely love this fragrance. It's definitely strong. Only 1 spray will last all day. Sweet and flowery smell-very clean. Doesn't bother my allergies.
Carolina B.
National City, CA
Omg!! This is my favorite scent!! It’s smells amazing. Very soft and powdery without being overpowering! It’s a little expensive but well worth the price. I would totally recommend to others. Lacoste Touch of Pink Eau de Toilette
Lauren T.
The best smelling perfume I have ever had. I wish the scent lasted a little longer. I feel like it fades a little too quick. But over all, I love it. It's a light scent perfect for everyday use without making you feel like you bathed in perfume
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA
Where is the best/least expensive place to purchase Touch of Pink?
Jennifer V.
San Antonio , TX
Has anyone else tried this or any of Lacoste other scents. I would like to know what you think & what scents you love.
Jorge M.
Katy, TX
Is it floral?
khey m.
What kind of scent is it .floral or spicy

Walmart