Lacoste Touch of Pink by  Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 6 oz

Lacoste Touch of Pink by Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 6 oz

BY LACOSTE

Lacoste introduced Touch of Pink in 2004 a fragrance for the dynamic woman, Perfect for the woman who is spontanuous and full of energy and life, A fresh modern zesty aroma Touch of Pink is a fruitful blend of Coriander Leaves Blood Orange Cardamom Jasmine Violet Leaves Carrot Seed Sandalwood Vanilla and Musk, see more...

• Has anyone else tried this or any of Lacoste other scents...1 Answers
Lacoste Touch of Pink by  Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 6 oz
Lacoste Touch of Pink by Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 6 oz
Janny G.
From my 19 years I received this beautiful birthday gift, now I can not stop using it, it is incredible lasts all day and its aroma one of my favorites, is included in my collection of pefumes, recommended.
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite scents. I have been wearing it since 2005 & have never been able to get enough of it. The scent blends well with my skin and smells sweet & fruity with a touch of spice. Its a great combination.
diana c.
By far in my top 5 favorite fragrances. First got it as a gift for my birthday. Two years later i ran out and had to purchase it. I also recommend Joy of pink.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
The packaging is great, the fragrance is even better! This is a popular fragrance among many of the women in our family.
alecia b.
Clarkston, MI
Touch of pink is a good smell although not my favorite but the smell last a while and it's in a cute bottle
Carolann M.
Such a great smell. Can where it up can wear it down haha. Love it alll
!!!!!
Chelsea L.
I remember being 13 and this being the perfume all the girls wore and asked for Christmas! Still a favourite of mine now and have about 1/3 left on what feels like my 20th bottle!
Alicia K.
Awesome. I've been wearing this scent since high school. It's perfectly light and airy without getting lost in it's surroundings. Definitely a worthwhile buy
Tina G.
Niagara Falls , Ontario
Love this fragrance!!! My daughter takes it on me all the time. It is well worth the money. I would recommend all to purchase this!!
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
An amazing EDT in my opinion! love everything about it.. the packaging, the scent, the fact that it lasts all day long!
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone else tried this or any of Lacoste other scents. I would like to know what you think & what scents you love.