2 colors available

BY LACOSTE

Launched By The Design House Of Lacoste In 2004. Touch Of Pink Body Lotion 5 Oz For Women Possesses A Blend Of: Coriander Leaf, Touch Of Vanilla, Blood Orange, Cardamom Seed, Cardamom, Musks, Jasmine, Carrot Seed, Violet Leaf, Sandalwood. Recommended For Casual Use. see more...

Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Jonesboro, AR
This was way too pricy for a lotion. I like the scent but it is not worth the price at all. I could go but much more body lotion for this price and this size of the product. The packaging is cute and would encourage me to buy it again but I will not be re_purchasing.
Vishal G.
Vishal G.
Cambridge, MA
It doesn't do the job for cracked skin or any type of skin repair; it's really just a substitute for perfume which I definitely prefer. If you like fragranced lotion you should definitely give this one a try!
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I totally forgot this existed. I used to be obsessed with this smell; very sexy and sweet without being overwhelming or smelling like a candy store.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
I freaking LOVE this scent! Its smelllsss sooo good! Ugh I wore it every single day along with the perfume my very utmost favorite!!
P.s. Thank you for the reminder! <3
maisa s.
maisa s.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this scent, it's great for everyday wear for sure! Nice and light smelling. Not too strong!
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
It's a very nice scent. It is different than any other perfumes I have. It's more of a daytime playful scent.
Elena C.
Elena C.
This body lotion compliments perfectly the fragrance. If you're looking for a really hidrating body lotion this isn't for you, it's more a fragrance body lotion that will make you perfume last longer. If you want to buy it I suggest you look for set that contain the fragrance and, usually, a body lotion and a shower one this way you will get a better feel if you like it.