BY LACOSTE

Lacoste Touch of Pink 1.6oz Eau de Toilette: By Lacoste 1.6-oz EDT spray Coriander leaves, blood orange, cardamom, jasmine, violet leaves, carrot seed oil, sandalwood, musk and vanilla see more...

Beatriz A.
Columbia, SC
my sister gave me this one as she knows how much i love perfumes. I honestly doesn't like strong one, that's why i love this. this is mild and the scents last long!
L L.
I picked this scent out on scentbird.com because it started with citrus and ended with musk, which is probably one of my favorite combinations in perfume. Touch of Pink was just that. A touch of scent that after 10 hours is barely there, but still there considering how light the scent was in the beginning. It is a pretty scent, not a word I use often in relationship to scents I like. I would purchase a full sized bottle of this scent. It is just something gentle enough for work or a first date. Lacoste Touch of Pink 1.6oz Eau de Toilette
DONNA V.
This item was one of my first perfume purchases. Amazing and sophisticated scent, Would definitely recommend! Very fresh and clean scent that lasts throughout the day, to the most part!....
Aidan H.
Cary, NC
I love this scent! It lasts all day and isn't too strong if you spray the right amount. I think this scent is such a perfect scent because it's so girly.
*Samanta* D.
I Am totally obsessed with this perfume. it's my second bottle already and the smell is very girly, fresh scent. it 's a bit pricey, but totally worth it. it's strong though, so don't use too much! I would recommend this
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
I received this for my birthday and I have been wearing it a lot these pas weeks. It has such a lovely and girly scent, it's long lasting and it's quite affordable too. Totally going to purchase it for myself once I run out.
Elizabeth P.
St.catharines, Ontario
I got this perfume for Christmas and personally I can't stand the smell of it. It's wayyy too fragrent for me and smells kind of cheap
Anita i.
Gorgeous fruity smell, its in my daily essentials and always always on my birthday and Christmas present list, I love it !! X
Rumana B.
London, UK
Are there different types of smell by Lacoste
Rumana B.
London, UK
Is it worth the money ??