BY LACOSTE

Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yesssssssss!!!!!! Lactose is one of my favorite brands of men's cologne and this one is amazing. It's a fresh, manly scent with a little bit of a sweet tone but not too much. Highly recommend.
Brianna V.
This smells so good. This has been my husband's go to for ever and I can't get enough. It has a very intoxicating smell. This is a great gift for the man in your life. It comes in great package sets during the holidays.
Maria T.
Amazing smell!!!! Just to see the picture u can feel the smell around me!!!!!!! My husband has this cologne and is so attractive we'll both!!!!! But I definitely will recommend this cologne for any guy!!!!
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me encanta para mí lo que más me llamaba la atención de un hombre es como huele y si es este perfume Lacoste es el mejor
Debbie Y Al V.
Great smell bought this for my brother and he loves it best Christmas present
Jaden V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really nice smell! Its can subtle but noticeable, it's not a very expensive cologne but it is on the pricier side I guess you could say. Age wise really ranges I find guys of most age could wear this depending if they like it obviously haha. You can buy it at a department store I'm sure or the original store or always online !
Lucy T.
This smell is soooo attractive on men. I literally love it and know the smell from anywhere. I made my fella buy this and spray it on myself sometimes haha!!
Gabriela G.
Brazil Cordeirópolis
I was looking for a cologne to my boyfriend and I found that that one is the most attractive
member-b9dd89034
Fantastic smell for men. This cologne is definitely highly recommend! Worth it