BY LACOSTE

Sophisticated Top Notes:&Nbsp; Plum, Grapefruit, Apple &Amp; Bergamot Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Pink Pepper, Cinnamon &Amp; Cardamom Bottom Notes:&Nbsp; Sandalwood, Labdanum, Musk, Vanilla, Cedar &Amp; Rum Lacoste Pour Homme In The Grey Bottle Is A Modern, Sophisticated Masculine Scent With A Hint Of Spiciness From The Cinnamon And Pink Pepper.&Nbsp; The Richness And Warmth Of The Vanilla, Rum, And Apple, And The Woodiness And Freshness Of The Grapefruit, Sandalwood, Musk And Cedar. see more...

Whitney Y.
Whitney Y.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is by far my favorite scent that my husband wears! It smells very good, not overwhelming, not to strong, but classy and clean! I will continue to buy this for him! He loves it and I do too! If you are looking for a nice and clean cologne for a man in your life this is the one to get !
Tammy m.
Tammy m.
Stratford, CT
I got this for my boyfriend as it smells so fresh i love when he wears this it was a bit pricey but its worth having my man smell great ! i bought this at macys and he never leaves home with out it even has a bottle in the car i would definitely encourage to buy this for your special someone
khadijatul t.
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
These are for men and i love the smell! This is totally worth buying i think. The bottle looks cool too!!!!
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Got this for a friend of mines and it smells so damn good .. plus the brand is quite good too. It has a nice scent to it
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
Sanborn, NY
This is a great sexy smell for men. I loved it so much I bought it for my boyfriend and he loves the smell as well.
Clarissa H.
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
I love lacoste sprays for men they have a very nice fresh scent. My fiance loves them and never leaves home without putting some on
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This is a very nice fragrance by Lacoste.Toilette spray for men so it's not to strong.just the right amount of aroma to make him stand out.
Bill A.
Bill A.
Fort Worth, TX
Great scent for any occassion. I've used this cologne for years and it's still great. the ladies seem to like it!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Honestly I don't know it smells. I went looking for a gift fro my brother I his birthday. I found this cologne and did a bit of search on what people had rated it. I got it and he seems to like it.
Mila L.
Mila L.
I purchased this as a gift for my boyfriend because I was in love with this scent. It is sexy yet clean at the same time. Its a great day and night scent and as far as I can tell it smells great on a lot of different people. If guys are looking for a good scent that is clean and ready for everyday wear this on is it!
Kolton B.