Lacoste Pour Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by svetlana P.

BY LACOSTE

A warm, voluptuous fragrance which captivates the senses infuses this elegant, sophisticated Lacoste eau de toilette. For elegant men who are confident about their powers of seduction.

• Olfactory family: Woody, Aromatic
  • Top Note: Italian bergamot, Plum, Apple
  • Middle Note: Juniper Berry, Cardamom, Red pepper, Cinnamon
  • Base Note: Rum, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk
  • Size: 100 ml
  • Composition : Italian bergamot, Plum, Apple, Juniper Berry, Cardamom, Red pepper, Cinnamon, Rum, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk

Tammy m.
Stratford, CT
I got this for my boyfriend as it smells so fresh i love when he wears this it was a bit pricey but its worth having my man smell great ! i bought this at macys and he never leaves home with out it even has a bottle in the car i would definitely encourage to buy this for your special someone
Whitney Y.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is by far my favorite scent that my husband wears! It smells very good, not overwhelming, not to strong, but classy and clean! I will continue to buy this for him! He loves it and I do too! If you are looking for a nice and clean cologne for a man in your life this is the one to get !
Michael D.
Sullivans Island, SC
You can't go wrong with La Coste. It's a great product recognizable by the iconic alligator logo that was bought from Izod years ago. This cologne is no different than any other great product produced by this wonderful fashion leader.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Honestly I don't know it smells. I went looking for a gift fro my brother I his birthday. I found this cologne and did a bit of search on what people had rated it. I got it and he seems to like it.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
I think this is an ok fragrance but not on the top of my list. It's a decent price so that's a plus. My husband didn't care for it but my brother-in-law loved it.
Iris H.
Anaheim, CA
Bought it for my husband ! Love the smell after it sets in it can smell really strong when you first spray it on but the after notes are the best!!
Christina D.
Sarasota
Lacoste pour homme has an amazing long lasting scent! It's men's cologne but I still wear it. In expensive! Got it for a great price! Best buy!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This is a very nice fragrance by Lacoste.Toilette spray for men so it's not to strong.just the right amount of aroma to make him stand out.
Clarissa H.
New rochelle, NY
I love lacoste sprays for men they have a very nice fresh scent. My fiance loves them and never leaves home without putting some on
Stacy L.
Got this for a friend of mines and it smells so damn good .. plus the brand is quite good too. It has a nice scent to it
Kolton B.
Nocona, TX
Does anyone like this
Emilio P.
How does this cologne smell? does it have a strong or soft smell?? I have been considering on purchasing this cologne but i have never smelled it.
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Tiene un olor muy agradable , mi esposo tuvo uno y ya se le termino , lo compre online aquella ves pero ahora lo busco y no contienen disponible , diganme por favor donde conseguirlo
Brittany L.
Is this a younger or older scent?
Emilio P.
How does this cologne smell? does it have a strong or soft smell??