BY LACOSTE #95 in After Shave

• "I am not to fond of the scent although the husband loves it." in 1 review
Christian R.
Orlando, FL
This cologne is amazing & makes me want to hold on to my bf even longer... It is hard to find for whatever reason but I ordered a bottle online once it shipped & I confirmed it was the real deal I ordered 2 more. My bf is out of town a lot due to work so I spray a little on a shirt or his pillow to help my daughter sleep at night when her dad is away. Works like a charm for us both...
Merima B.
Who doesn't love some Lacoste. I love Lacoste everything on my husband. This cologne smells AMAZING!!! It lasts all day long because my husband wears it to work and when he returns home at night I smell it on him still. LOVE LOVE LOVE..
Michelle C.
Great scent but sometimes overpowering. Lacoste often has free samples in stores for customers to try before buying - I would recommend it to see if this one is right for you!
Phillip S.
Durham, NC
This cologne is quite pleasant. It's subtle but aromatic. The wife is a fan too ;) I've tried several colognes, but this is definitely among my favorite.
Sara G.
My husband loves this scent but it's so hard to find in most stores! It does have a great light scent that we both like & is not overwhelming!
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
My boyfriend has a lot of colons and other men products and i know hell love this one especially this brand of colone smelling good :)
Vince M.
I am a huge fan of this cologne. It smells great and lasts pretty long on me and my clothes. I would recommend this for sure.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Good smelling but strong. Has a lot of staying power. Definitely recommend especially if scents wear off easily on your man.
Sidra H.
I am not to fond of the scent although the husband loves it. Not sure what it is maybe the softness or the lingering effect
Phil A.
My wife's favorite scent! Been wearing for years, and will continue! I have tried many others, but this one is great