Lacoste Pour Homme 50ml eau de toilette spray uploaded by svetlana P.

BY LACOSTE

Touch of pink is a soft flowery fragrance with a blend of orange, cardamon seeds, coriander leaves, violet, jasmine, sandalwood, musk and vanilla. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Michael D.
Sullivans Island, SC
You can't go wrong with La Coste. It's a great product recognizable by the iconic alligator logo that was bought from Izod years ago. This cologne is no different than any other great product produced by this wonderful fashion leader.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
I think this is an ok fragrance but not on the top of my list. It's a decent price so that's a plus. My husband didn't care for it but my brother-in-law loved it.
Iris H.
Anaheim, CA
Bought it for my husband ! Love the smell after it sets in it can smell really strong when you first spray it on but the after notes are the best!!
Maria R.
Mesquite, NV
Smells great my husband love it and me too he smells great it's a little bit expensive but is worth it love it
svetlana P.
vancouver, WA
Love this smell on my husband this is always on his top 5 list of Colognes
Emilio P.
How does this cologne smell? does it have a strong or soft smell?? I have been considering on purchasing this cologne but i have never smelled it.
Emilio P.
How does this cologne smell? does it have a strong or soft smell??
Brittany L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a younger or older scent?