Lacoste Love of Pink Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml uploaded by Andrea A.

BY LACOSTE

Women's 1.0 oz EDT Spray. Love of Pink by Lacoste is a chypre fruity perfume for women a new fragrance by the house of Lacoste announced for February 2009. With a composition which encompasses aromas of red orange passionfruit lemon pink magnolia quince blossom stephanotis white cedar musk and vanilla. The perfume aims at younger population. see more...

Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
Great fragrance. Lots of lovely comments when wearing this and it always comes to my mind when thinking of a gift purchase, perfectly shaped bottle, too - so easy / comfortable to handle / spray.
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
I received this as a Christmas gift and I really liked it it's not my favorite perfume to go to but I do love the sweet floral smell to it. I'd recommend it for a fun evening. nonetheless great product great fragrance lacoste never disappoints their consumers!
Gaby S.
Phoenix , Az
I bought this perfume and I love how it smells on me it smells like a fresh clean floral smell definitely recommed
Sarah  K.
Naugatuck, CT
Liked the smell, it was very sweet. Not my absolute favorite, nothing special, but still really pleasant.
Kappy N.
Stouffville, Ontario
This was my high school perfume! I always wore this. i loved that it wasnt too strong and was alittle fruity and so subtle and long lasting. people used to ask me what my perfume was. i had the handcream too!
Tonantzin S.
, Smells good , very soft floral, magnolia is the most I appreciate, with the touch of passion fruit , the bad : hard little and very little projection.
Keisha L.
Vancouver , BC
Don't mind this scent but lacoste seems to all smell very similar across all the products. If you're looking for something light this is great
Andrea A.
San salvador
very good fragrance very natural and long-term, very good presentation and not cause allergies. 10000%👌👍