Lacoste Love of Pink Eau de Toilette uploaded by Fatma n.Lacoste Love of Pink Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kelemen K.Lacoste Love of Pink Eau de Toilette uploaded by Andrea A.

BY LACOSTE

Embrace your feminine side with Love of Pink . This flirty, bright perfume, created in 2009, inspires a youthful confidence and an exploration of your sensuality. Dazzling passionfruit, lemon, and red orange start the scent experience with their crisp, bold aromas. Sweet and juicy, they clear your mind and revive your body. The heart notes are decidedly floral, with quince blossom, stephanotis, and magnolia blending into an intoxicating bouquet of fresh, sweet scents. Musk, cedar, and vanilla are the final notes, lending a hint of maturity and sophistication. Wear this perfume to dazzle the apple of your eye.

Lacoste Love of Pink Eau de Toilette
LEAR50245 Maria Fernanda s.
The smell is not as strong, but it is very nice. It has a pink touch, is very refreshing and could use some days. You leave a sonsisa to smell it. the bottle is practiced. I could buy another when you can. I wish it were a little cheaper. You should an opportunity.
Yeini G.
El Paso, TX
I love this fragrance, it smells so fresh! Its smell youthful! i purchased it long ago at a jc penny! and never could find another, maybe macys carries it, it lasts on the skin which is great and you don't have to wear lot to smell it! i def recommend it, to those who like daytime smells.
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
Great fragrance. Lots of lovely comments when wearing this and it always comes to my mind when thinking of a gift purchase, perfectly shaped bottle, too - so easy / comfortable to handle / spray.
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
I received this as a Christmas gift and I really liked it it's not my favorite perfume to go to but I do love the sweet floral smell to it. I'd recommend it for a fun evening. nonetheless great product great fragrance lacoste never disappoints their consumers!
Sky T.
Auburn, AL
This is a fragrance for young and young at heart. It has a fun element to it and would work great in summer daytime wear. I like the cheerfulness and lightness of this perfume.
Gaby S.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this perfume and I love how it smells on me it smells like a fresh clean floral smell definitely recommed
Sarah  K.
Naugatuck, CT
Liked the smell, it was very sweet. Not my absolute favorite, nothing special, but still really pleasant.
Katelynn F.
Sault Ste, UT
I like the smell of Lacoste love pink eau de toilette but I don’t find it to be long lasting at all, lasts about a hour or two , so I don’t find it to be good value but my mother likes it but also finds it fades to quickly for the price.
Kappy N.
Stouffville, Ontario
This was my high school perfume! I always wore this. i loved that it wasnt too strong and was alittle fruity and so subtle and long lasting. people used to ask me what my perfume was. i had the handcream too!
maria j.
Amo esta fragancia , huele demasiado bien y es un olor bastante fresco y llevadero para el dia, tengo otros favoritos pero este esta bastante cerca, seguro lo compraria de nuevo
tina g.
Tarentum, PA
Is it light enough for day?
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
What do you think of this perfume?

Amazon