BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimLacoste

Lacoste Live Eau De Toilette Spray For Men

by Lacoste

Live Eau De Toilette Spray

Is this recommendable product ?f
Start your review of Lacoste Live Eau De Toilette Spray For Men!
SERGIO M.
San Diego, CA
Lacoste Live Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by SERGIO M.
It’s a everyday cologne! Lacoste Live Cologne by Lacoste, Lacoste Live is a refreshing and sweet citrus fragrance for men that blends the top note of lime with a heart of green and watery notes. The cool freshness of the top and middle notes is set atop a base of fragrant guaiac wood and licorice. This unique fragrance has moderate longevity and sillage and lends itself to any occasion. The green, watery, and citrus notes make this cologne a must-have for those warm, summer days. Spray it on when you want to feel both cool and energized. Add it to your collection for when you need a versatile scent that pairs equally well with your best outfits!
Javier D.
Lacoste Live Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Javier D.
Purchased at: Macy's
It smells really good 👍🏻 it has this manly young guy scent. My girlfriend loves smelling me when I have this cologne sprayed on. Definitely recommend it to young men 🔥
Marie A.
1,356 reviews
Lacoste Live Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Marie A.
Lacoste Live Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Marie A.
Reviewing this for my fiance. He personally just thinks it smells ok. . . But i think it smells very nice. It is a very good sized bottle. So it will last a very long time. The scent itself will last all day.
Jazmin V.
Plumas Lake, CA
My boyfriend has this cologne and it's my allllll time favorite. When he puts it on I know which one it is. He smells good all day like if he just put it on. Ladies get your man this. You and your man won't regret it.
Jake J.
Puyallup, WA
I love this sent so much. I get so many comments when I wearing it. It makes me smell so good. I love the packaging. The bottle feels heavy and quality. It doesn’t feel cheap at all. And it’s super affordable. Would definitely recommend to most men.
Jenta M.
Vancouver, WA
Absolutely love this one. Very fresh and sporty. Like the package, feels fun. Not extremely expensive, bit enough to know its quality
Jaime A.
Moreno valley
Lacoste Live Eau De Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Jaime A.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my second favorite spray. It smells very good. The scent last all day. This bottle is very big. It has lasted me a long time. I am going to rebut this when mine runs out. Very good quality.