Lacoste L.1Perfume 2.1Perfume 2 Pour Elle Elegant Perfume 2.0 Oz Edt For Women - LACE30SW uploaded by Mackenzie S.Lacoste L.1Perfume 2.1Perfume 2 Pour Elle Elegant Perfume 2.0 Oz Edt For Women - LACE30SW uploaded by ROSIE J.

BY LACOSTE

Introduced in 2015. Lacoste presents Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle, a new collection of feminine fragrances that match the men's L.12.12 collection. The collection is inspired by Lacoste pleated tennis skirts and consists of three fragrances: Elegant see more...

Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
When I got married this year, I was in search for a new perfume for the big day. I wanted a light yet sexy fragrance. When I was searching at Kohl’s, I came upon Lacoste’s “Elegant” perfume. I wasn’t a huge fan of the others but this one really stuck out to me. It wasn’t musty or too flowery, it was perfect. I knew it would be the perfect addition to my wedding attire. It’s one of those scents that makes you feel like an “Elegant” and beautiful woman! I don’t stray much from my favorites so to find a new perfume that becomes a favorite is rare. It’s now a regular in my scent collection.
ROSIE J.
This fragrance has a unique scent very elegant for a night out. I Will gift it for christmas this year it took me long way to find it.#eaudelacoste #wishlist
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Lactose elegant is soft yet not over powering. I got it last year. I wear it almost everyday. Its become one of my favorite. It stay all day long