Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by guiteny m.

BY LACOSTE

Pour Elle Sparkling is a fun yet voluptuous fragrance facetted with patchouli, jasmine and french macaroons. Sweet and sparkling fragrance to convey that playful 'Joie de vivre'. see more...

Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I got a sample of Pour Elle Sparkling in my Amazon Luxury Beauty box and I really like it!  It has a sweet, almost frosting-like scent but it isn't cloying.  As the day goes on, the sweet "macaroon" scent fades and leaves behind the muskier patchouli, which is also quite nice.  I'm not one for expensive perfumes so I'm not sure if I will purchase a full sized bottle, but if you're a perfume connoisseur--definitely check out this unique addition to Lacoste's lineup!
Sophie F.
falmouth
Absolutely love the smell of this perfume, fruity floral scent that according to the websites has red apple, mandarin and blackberries as it’s top notes! Very good price as well however the only downfall is I felt it didn’t last for very long. Still loved it tho so I always had it in my bag to top me up throughout the day!
Danielle H.
Grande prairie , AB
Awesome fragrance for daytime. It smells super summery and feminine but not little girly. It's a mix of grapefruit and vanilla. It lasts all day without reapplication! I get lots of compliments on this one!
Ketevan T.
New Castle, DE
flowery smell, a little sweet scent, more on a cool side, the smell lasts almost whole day, nice packaging

Amazon