Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Eau de Toilette Spray

by Lacoste

Pour Elle Sparkling is a fun yet voluptuous fragrance facetted with patchouli, jasmine and french macaroons. Sweet and sparkling fragrance to convey that playful 'Joie de vivre'.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Eau de Toilette Spray!
Valeria A.
Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Valeria A.
This smells soo good and stays on all day. Extra points for the pretty packaging that looks perfect on display.
Elba G.
La Jolla, CA
I like this scent for a daily usage, to be at home or do something relax, it’s a nice but soft odor, it’s not super long lasting, you will notice you are wearing parfum maybe for 3 hours, no more! The bottle is simple but cute. I won’t buy it again due to the lasting issue!
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I got a sample of Pour Elle Sparkling in my Amazon Luxury Beauty box and I really like it!  It has a sweet, almost frosting-like scent but it isn't cloying.  As the day goes on, the sweet "macaroon" scent fades and leaves behind the muskier patchouli, which is also quite nice.  I'm not one for expensive perfumes so I'm not sure if I will purchase a full sized bottle, but if you're a perfume connoisseur--definitely check out this unique addition to Lacoste's lineup!
Emily T.
NJ
My go-to fragrance! This scent is not overwhelming but lasts all day. I always get compliments on it. I buy it from Kohl’s and there you’re able to rest out all the perfumes before buying. I’ve repurchased this multiple times!
Jessica M.
Dallas
This quickly became my second favorite perfume, got it as a gift from my fiancé. The bottle is a nice shape and size to carry in my purse. I love the sweet fragrance, it's very refreshing. Would definitely buy again and keep as a back up to my favorite Lacoste!
katlyn B.
Fort Hood, TX
If you're looking for a more name brand parfum this is my go to. I've had this sent for years it's my lucky/more mature sent. Some people say it's a littlie too over powering and some days it is. it's a good starter sent for those of you who want to move in to the name brand parfum.
Sonora E.
Louisville
I recently bought this and I used the entire bottle pretty quick 😒 the scent is amazing just found myself frequently reapplying it.
Amairany H.
Northridge , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This one was gifted to me and it smells good! Really liked it, and enjoyed it. I’ve actually ran out of it but would definitely consider buying it myself
Lizzi C.
Cincinnati, OH
My ~signature scent~ Light, bright, and fresh! Last all day, and I’ve had people stop me to ask about it. Love love love!
Anuka N.
BROOKLYN
Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Anuka N.
my new bae 🥰✨ I adore this scent already 💛 my friend gifted me and officially I’m in love 😻 but there’s one thing that I don’t like 😒🥺 the scent isn’t long lasting 🤷🏼‍♀️ but it’s absolutely lovely one for me !!!

Looking for your answer?