BY LACOSTE

Men's 1.0 oz EDT Spray. Three new men's fragrances L.12.12. White L.12.12. Blue and L.12.12. Green in addition to a common sporting note each possesses a different olfactory character. White represents simplicity elegance and freshness blue symbolizes intensity aquatic life and manhood and green stands for nature and good vibrations.L.12.12. White is a pure classic floral woody fragrance. Top notes are grapefruit cardamom rosemary and cedar leaf mixed with the core of Mexican tuberose and ylang-ylang. Sensual notes of leather suede and cedar form the base. see more...

Annalee H.
Caldwell, ID
This is the best smelling fragrance that has ever graced my nose. That description is nowhere near as eloquent as this cologne is; it is almost sweet with a very light, cool notes. Perfect for springtime or on a date. This stuff is worth every penny you pay for it.
Javier P.
Doral, FL
I got this cologne as a gift for my birthday and I'm not a very big fan. It smells cheap like what we call in Miami "valseros". Trashy Cubans.
Jim H.
Colognes like this seem to be heavy on the alcohol and light on the scent notes.
Za K.
48006
Hello my name is Hamza I live in Algeria. I want to encourage you for everything you offer and I want you to continue in this field. You are the best. I will publish your products on my facebook account. Thank you very much.