BY LACOSTE

Women's 3.0 oz EDT Spray. The house of Lacoste is introducing a new fragrance for women Joy of Pink. The perfume joins the Lacoste Pink Collection which encompasses these editions: Touch of Pink Dream of Pink and Love of Pink. Joy of Pink is ideal for young ladies and for women full of life and energy. Its zests are refreshing awakening and exhilarating. The fragrance opens with bright and sparkling grapefruit aromas. A heart is challenging and exotic just like some tasty cocktail of Blue Curacao enhanced with floral notes of peony. The composition closes with cedar and musk which give a strong base to this light and gentle fragrance. see more...

Edlin H.
South Gate, CA
This was one of the very first perfumes I bought was I started to wear perfume it smells great and it's perfect! Now my little sister is using it and it's always her go to perfume!
Rut G.
Fresh and delicate fragrance. Perfect for the day or night. Soft and chic. I recommend it to anyone with a picky nose. Smells amazing!
Paola S.
Doral, FL
I stopped wearing this awhile ago but I always loved this perfume! It's so fresh, like a sunday morning in a beautiful park.
nancy m.
Love this perfume the smell is awesome it can last you all day long .the presentation of the pink bottle is nice I love it
Maria M.
Weston, Florida
This fragance is delicious. I had and love it.. Is long lasting.. It's soft and sweet. The best of lacoste for women.
Mayra G.
Fresh smell. I love it. When Inhad it I used it everyday. Its a bit pricey. I will repurchase this someday! :)
Fran C.
This is my one of mother's fave perfumes!!! She swears by it and you can buy it anywhere like Walgreens
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
I had the lacoste touch of pink for years! Its so good for the day..definitely want to try this one.
shaylynn c.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this perfume I enjoy the scent it smells really good I would always get this when I run out.
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA
This smells so amazing. And you only need one spray and you're good for all day!!
Fran C.
How can I get one of these for free? Have always wanted to try it
Yaline O.
How smell?
Ruth S.
Is this line still running?