BY LACOSTE

Women's 1.6 oz EDT Spray. The house of Lacoste is introducing a new fragrance for women Joy of Pink. The perfume joins the Lacoste Pink Collection which encompasses these editions: Touch of Pink Dream of Pink and Love of Pink. Joy of Pink is ideal for young ladies and for women full of life and energy. Its zests are refreshing awakening and exhilarating. The fragrance opens with bright and sparkling grapefruit aromas. A heart is challenging and exotic just like some tasty cocktail of Blue Curacao enhanced with floral notes of peony. The composition closes with cedar and musk which give a strong base to this light and gentle fragrance. see more...

Lety A.
I used this is my daily scent. So feminine, but not too strong or overpowering. It also really stays put all day. I got plenty of compliments wearing this! Would definitely purchase it again and this is definitely worth the price. Can't wait to purchase it again!
Crista H.
Once I've try it at some store and I liked it, I think it is fresh and good fragante, I could use it daily!!!
Raminta K.
The fragrance is good and as i wanted always makes me feel refreshed, people always ask where i get it from, i always recommend it. It smells so nice, it smells fruity, sweet and clean. I would highly recommend this to any woman. This is one of those rare perfumes that is suitable for any occasion.