BY LACOSTE

Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
My all time favorite perfume from #lacoste!!! I literally kill the bottle faster then I should, it smells incredible!!!!!!!!! I wore this on my Vegas trip and everyone would ask what I had on! It's the prefect scent! I got mine at Macy's the last time! At a reasonable price! I hope they still have me it!! The bottle is adorable and the packaging is great! I highly recommend this #perfume !! You won't regret it!!
Michelle V.
Cartersville, GA
This is a fresh fragrance! It is classic and light. The packaging is beautiful. I got it at a department store and was not disappointed at all. It was a good value for what it is. I've had my bottle about 6 months and use a little everyday.
Ashley Q.
Tried this fragrance out in store and I fell in love!! Waiting to purchase it, but it's definitely on my list! Just a little spritz lasted all evening!
Keira S.
Keyser, WV
Great product! Great scent! Great for all day wear or just that special occasion!!! Add it to your list of products to get!!!!
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my first perfumes! I love the innocent scent this perfume has! It doesn't last that much but still one of my faves!
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
Smell sooo good. I have a sample size and is looking forward to buying a full size bottle. The scent lasts all day.
Maria N.
Peabody, MA
A really sweet perfume, is a classic smell.
My mom love this perfume, she used to wear it all the time
Alicia L.
Park forest, IL
Huele muy rico no lo eh comprado pero me gustaria tenerlo y asi poder usarlo mas que a diario
ANGELICA C.
Oakley, CA
Me encanta esta loción. Es fresca y me permanece por un largo tiempo el aroma en el cuerpo.
Silvia M.
Love this perfume! Its soft and long lasting. Lacoste always makes great perfumes!
Alicia S.
Tyrone, PA
Does this fragrance last?
Yulixa R.
Does this smell good like the guys Cologne
Tirza G.
Grants, NM
Is it a strong smell or light?
Shelby L.
England
Does this smell good ?
Abina d.
Scarborough, ON
Does this smell good, what is the scent like?