Lacoste Inspiration by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz uploaded by Sannie N.
Lacoste Inspiration by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz

Lacoste Inspiration by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz

BY LACOSTE

Top notes of pink peppercorn pomegranate mirabelle plum and mandarin, With middle notes of muguet jasmine peony and tuberose, Then a base of vanilla sandalwood musky accord and iris, see more...

Lacoste Inspiration by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz
Lacoste Inspiration by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz
Nikki R.
Lexington, Ky
This perfume is discontinued in a lot of stores, but still my absolute favorite! Sometimes you can get lucky and find it on resale sites! For me, its a must have!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta este perfume el aroma es muy suave es muy femenino dura mucho el aroma y no es muy fuerte y me gusto
katie d.
I loved the smell of this perfume not tip strong very subtle and it lingers all day. Great fragrance!
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love perfumes. This is one of those that never get old, a most have at all times.
Sannie N.
Unfortunately, it is discontinued, but I really really like it. It's used to be my HG perfume ;) I'm glad that overstock still sells it. It's powdery, sweet and woody at the same time .
Cameron R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few different perfumes I wear and this is one of my favorites. I have been using it for about 6 years. It smells clean and refreshing. I love it.
Niki A.
Greece
Clean fresh smelling, reminds me of summer, difficult to find, i love it! Getting one for my birthday.