BY LACOSTE

Lacoste Essential Sport is a fragrance driven by cool citrus notes and smooth masculine notes including Grapefruit, Bergamot, Nutmeg, Juniper, and a Green Splash accord. Experience the freshness and power with this 2.5 oz deodorant stick. Essential Sport Deodorant Stick. see more...

Carol O.
Pittsburgh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the cologne I bought my boyfriend for Christmas, and I already need to buy another one for his birthday! Is great for daily use and for formal affairs, like dinners and weddings. Truly a great all around everyday fragrance. And I love it too!
maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Where would I find this product at? Is it expensive or can I find it at a discount price please help boyfriend loved this product but do not want to spend a arm or leg for it.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My BF is a cologne fanatic this scent is one of his favs so I'm sure he would love the deodorant stick the same
Gracijela A.
Pula
I really love this fragrance for men. My boyfriend once had it and definitely will buy it again.
@Cita V. You can find it online on fragrancex.com, it is duty free, 100% safe online store and all products are authentic.