Lacoste Essential Men's Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 oz uploaded by Jossie R.Lacoste Essential Men's Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 oz uploaded by Aureanna B.Lacoste Essential Men's Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 oz uploaded by Randy V.

BY LACOSTE

Enjoy Unique Fresh And Spicy Notes On An Elegant Woody Base And Experience The Spirit Of Freedom. Made In United Kingdom see more...

Laurin P.
I first purchased Men’s Essential for my father as a gift. After he passed away I began using it and I haven’t changed brands since. The scent is long lasting and smells wonderful, even if I am a woman.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
I've used this scent for 5 years now. Fruity refreshing and sweet. All the ladies love it! Every time I wear it I get compliments on how I smell! Scent lasts all day long too! It's a great spring/summer scent but I use it all year long!
Sophie C.
I bought this for my boyfriend and j have to say it was an excellent choice. It has a very fresh and clean scent, similar to a lot of other "sporty" colognes. The main note seems to be a sort of sharp citrus, which smells better than I make it sound 😊 The staying power is great and he can wear it to a variety of functions.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
I love this cologne on my husband! The scent is lovely, even I wear it sometimes. My husband has had his for 5-years and still has a little under a quarter of the bottle left. (I did get him a new one for Christmas this year though! haha) But what a value, that much name brand cologne for well under $50!
Neil R.
Vicksburg, MI
This scent is great, my girlfriend got if for me as a blind pick on the internet. The scent holds all day and is a unique scent, in my set of colognes at least. I would recommend this to anyone.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I actually had smelt this when I was at Nordstrom trying to find a new Fragrance to try. I didn't buy it but I love it smelt almost fruit like, and I would consider getting it as one of my back-up's just to have something that doesn't smell like everything else I own!
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
I love this cologne so much! Hands Down my favorite cologne to smell. My husband wears it and it just smells amazing!! Perfect cologne for grown men :) When he holds the kids and then they smell faintly of this as well 😍😍😍
Julian G.
El Mirage, AZ
I received a bottle of this as gift from my mom. LOVE IT! I love citrusy scents, and this is citrusy without being too overly strong. Its still not my daily scent, but I do wear it often.
Ziphora D.
My boyfriend used to work at this store and he ended up buying load of this stuff. It smells wonderful and its suddle but strong enough to smell if you are standing next to him. Love it!
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
I never heard of this collection until I've met fiance wearing on our first date. He smelled so handsome in it. Yes it was that long ago, in fact I never Let his cologne run out.
Abdul S.
How long does the scent last on a normal day?
JING C.