Lacoste Essential Men's Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 oz uploaded by Randy V.

BY LACOSTE

Enjoy Unique Fresh And Spicy Notes On An Elegant Woody Base And Experience The Spirit Of Freedom. Made In United Kingdom see more...

Sophie C.
Sophie C.
I bought this for my boyfriend and j have to say it was an excellent choice. It has a very fresh and clean scent, similar to a lot of other "sporty" colognes. The main note seems to be a sort of sharp citrus, which smells better than I make it sound 😊 The staying power is great and he can wear it to a variety of functions.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
I've used this scent for 5 years now. Fruity refreshing and sweet. All the ladies love it! Every time I wear it I get compliments on how I smell! Scent lasts all day long too! It's a great spring/summer scent but I use it all year long!
Neil R.
Neil R.
Vicksburg, MI
This scent is great, my girlfriend got if for me as a blind pick on the internet. The scent holds all day and is a unique scent, in my set of colognes at least. I would recommend this to anyone.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
My boyfriend uses this and it smells great! It is not overpowering but adds a little extra smell good for those special occasions. Love it
Laís F.
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
My brother love Lacoste, I bought this perfume for him and he really love, he use every single day, the smell its so good.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands Down my favorite cologne to smell. My husband wears it and it just smells amazing!! Perfect cologne for grown men :)
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells awesome. a bit on the expensive side but heu if it keeps you smelling good all day go for it
Sally W.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Crisp and clean and classic. This scent works on modern guys and lasts all day.
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I actually had smelt this when I was at Nordstrom trying to find a new Fragrance to try. I didn't buy it but I love it smelt almost fruit like, and I would consider getting it as one of my back-up's just to have something that doesn't smell like everything else I own!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this as a Christmas gift for my husband n he really liked it n so did I the sent it amazing
Abdul S.
Abdul S.
How long does the scent last on a normal day?
JING C.