Lacoste Essential Men's Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 oz uploaded by Randy V.

BY LACOSTE

Enjoy Unique Fresh And Spicy Notes On An Elegant Woody Base And Experience The Spirit Of Freedom. Made In United Kingdom see more...

Abdul S.
Review for: For Men
One of my favorite scents. It's refreshing and with the time release scent is always there when you need it
Julian G.
El Mirage, AZ
Review for: For Men
I received a bottle of this as gift from my mom. LOVE IT! I love citrusy scents, and this is citrusy without being too overly strong. Its still not my daily scent, but I do wear it often.
Kacie Lynn S.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: For Men
My boyfriend loves cologne! I buy him this every year! He loves the classic design and what the brand represents! What a great product!
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: For Men
Nice they come out with something new. I only use there classic. I see how this turn out to be. I hope it's better than the classic
Amy L.
Harleysville, PA
Review for: For Men
My husband wears this as one of his summer smells. It's not my favorite of his scents, but I do still love the smell.
Patrice D.
Mohnton, PA
Review for: For Men
My boyfriend has this and I like how the scent is not too overwhelming but it is still very nice and refreshing when you pick up on it. I would definitely recommend it!
nina g.
Bellflower , CA
One of my favorites
Love love love this smell
I'm big on having my man smell good and when
Christmas time comes I'm always getting this for him
Jonathan M.
Review for: For Men
This cologne is refreshing. It is light and aromatic. Usually used for casual wear, during spring is best. It is a must have. Lasts a long time as well.
Erica V.
Review for: For Men
So me and my hubby went to the mall and he comes up to me with this smell and he told me what is that it smells really good.
Gabrielle C.
New Orleans, La
Review for: For Men
I love this scent. It smells fresh and clean. Its a good citrus scent for a man. Not to sweet smelling.
Abdul S.
How long does the scent last on a normal day?
JING C.