Lacoste Essential Men's Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 oz uploaded by Randy V.

BY LACOSTE

Enjoy Unique Fresh And Spicy Notes On An Elegant Woody Base And Experience The Spirit Of Freedom. Made In United Kingdom see more...

Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Review for: For Men
I've used this scent for 5 years now. Fruity refreshing and sweet. All the ladies love it! Every time I wear it I get compliments on how I smell! Scent lasts all day long too! It's a great spring/summer scent but I use it all year long!
Sophie C.
I bought this for my boyfriend and j have to say it was an excellent choice. It has a very fresh and clean scent, similar to a lot of other "sporty" colognes. The main note seems to be a sort of sharp citrus, which smells better than I make it sound ūüėä The staying power is great and he can wear it to a variety of functions.
Neil R.
Vicksburg, MI
Review for: For Men
This scent is great, my girlfriend got if for me as a blind pick on the internet. The scent holds all day and is a unique scent, in my set of colognes at least. I would recommend this to anyone.
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: For Men
I never heard of this collection until I've met fiance wearing on our first date. He smelled so handsome in it. Yes it was that long ago, in fact I never Let his cologne run out.
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this for my husband who hates cologne and he absolutely loves it! Doesn't wear it often but will when we go out and the smell is so soft and masculine!
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Review for: For Men
My boyfriend uses this and it smells great! It is not overpowering but adds a little extra smell good for those special occasions. Love it
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Review for: For Men
Hands Down my favorite cologne to smell. My husband wears it and it just smells amazing!! Perfect cologne for grown men :)
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
Review for: For Men
My brother love Lacoste, I bought this perfume for him and he really love, he use every single day, the smell its so good.
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this as a Christmas gift for my husband n he really liked it n so did I the sent it amazing
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells awesome. a bit on the expensive side but heu if it keeps you smelling good all day go for it
Abdul S.
How long does the scent last on a normal day?
JING C.