Lacoste Essential Eau de Toilette

by Lacoste

Inspired by freedom and a lust for life, Lacoste Essential by Lacoste is energetic cologne for the free-spirited man . Its citrusy top notes include tomato leaves, tangerine and bergamot. These scents are complemented by woody base notes including sandalwood and patchouli. One of the most impressive features of this cologne is its time-release technology, enabling the wearer to apply it once per day without worrying about reapplication. Its light and woody scent make it a refreshing choice for spring or summer wear. This fragrance is packaged in a glass bottle featuring the brand’s iconic crocodile logo.

What is price of this ?h
Does anyone know where I can purchase another bottle of this for my husband? I used to get it from a little cologne place in the mall here but it has closed down.
how is the fragrance like?? and does it last long? im thinking of getting one but idk which is the best to get
Start your review of Lacoste Essential Eau de Toilette!
Vanessa O.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Lacoste Essential Eau de Toilette uploaded by Vanessa O.
Love the smell. My husband smells so amazing!! This is a perfect scent for outdoors. Also great for indoor activities as well. I love LACOSTE!!
Aaron B.
Richmond, IN
Had this years ago, absolutely loved it. Light scent but very fragrant! Delightful! Awesome!
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
1,054 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
I am such a fan of Lacoste, they are however very expensive. But in one of my trips in there i discovered they had fragrance as well and I can say they didn't disappoint. Smells is amazing
Xen H.
Tualatin, OR
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Lacoste essential is one of my favorite cologne for my son.. i got it from macys and he really loves the smell.. it has a nice packaging and it smells so fresh and not overpowering.. i will recommend it to others.. great gift
Kristina S.
Clermont, FL
Lacoste Essential Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kristina S.
One of my favorite smells for a cologne. Very simple and refreshing A hint of Citrus. I love how the smells and my husband. Is the only cologne he uses and he loves it to. Unfortunately I did go to a couple of stores and they said that they discontinued this which is very sad if it's true. Did find it and bought the biggest bottle.
Lindsay R.
mandeville la
Love this smell my husband has a bottle! He likes it but says it doesn't last very long. I find him re applying it about halfway through the day so I think we will probably stick with Chanel blue next time!
Awilda F.
Frangance smell.so.good. fresh and clean , manly smell. last all day long. My brother signature smell is Lascote..
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
Bought this for my husband who hates cologne and he absolutely loves it! Doesn't wear it often but will when we go out and the smell is so soft and masculine!
mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I gave this as a Christmas gift for my husband n he really liked it n so did I the sent it amazing
Thomas H.
Hereford, AZ
My life. I found this scan in a magazine at the doctors office and have been hooked ever since. It's fresh and sporty while definitely still keeping it manly.