Lacoste Essential Eau de Toilette

by Lacoste

Inspired by freedom and a lust for life, Lacoste Essential by Lacoste is energetic cologne for the free-spirited man . Its citrusy top notes include tomato leaves, tangerine and bergamot. These scents are complemented by woody base notes including sandalwood and patchouli. One of the most impressive features of this cologne is its time-release technology, enabling the wearer to apply it once per day without worrying about reapplication. Its light and woody scent make it a refreshing choice for spring or summer wear. This fragrance is packaged in a glass bottle featuring the brand’s iconic crocodile logo.

Does anyone know where I can purchase another bottle of this for my husband? I used to get it from a little cologne place in the mall here but it has closed down.
how is the fragrance like?? and does it last long? im thinking of getting one but idk which is the best to get
How is this fragrance
Start your review of Lacoste Essential Eau de Toilette!
2 months agoOrlando
I love this sporty fragrance. The top notes are bright and citrusy, and the base notes are a slightly more subdued sandalwood. It’s a perfect summer fragrance. The scent lasts all day, but isn’t overpowering when you first spray it. As the name suggests, this fragrance is a classic.
a month agoPortales, NM
Lacoste Essential Eau de Toilette uploaded by Brittany R.
I like most of the scents from Lacoste but this one is my favorite. I buy it for my husband and for gifts for all the males in my family. Everyone loves it. It stays all day and the bottle is so nice! I highly recommend
2 months agoPoinciana , FL
Love the scent of this cologne. It’s a go to cologne that last all day long. It comes in a nice looking bottle. I would not improve the scent. It’s a bit pricey. Would recommend to others. I would improve the size for the price. This product is a must buy.
2 months agoO Fallon, MO
Absolutely LOVE this smell! I’ve been using it for years and still love it. Every time I randomly get a whiff of the perfume, I’m happy I put it on. Smells amazing.
5 months agoMidland, MI
Love this scent!  Light, clean, new, fresh. The perfect Eau de toilette for the warmer months.  My husband hates "fake smells"  yet he comments on this scent almost everytime I wear it.  Tow quick squirts is just enough to last all day without being overpowered. I love putting on a jacket and being able to faintly smell one of my favorite scents
4 months ago
My husband and I love this cologne! The smell is great and not overpowering. It’s a little pricey, but lasts a long time, so it’s a great value! The bottle, the fragrance, and even the cost of this product is so great! I recommend this cologne!
3 months ago
This is my husbands favorite cologne. He doesn’t wear it often, just when we are on a date night. The scent is not strong at all. The bottle is simple but you can tell what brand it is.
3 years agoCLERMONT, FL
Lacoste Essential Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kristina S.
One of my favorite smells for a cologne. Very simple and refreshing A hint of Citrus. I love how the smells and my husband. Is the only cologne he uses and he loves it to. Unfortunately I did go to a couple of stores and they said that they discontinued this which is very sad if it's true. Did find it and bought the biggest bottle.
2 years agoPhoenix, AZ
Got a sample of this with a Sephora order and gave it to my boyfriend. We both loved it. It has a great clean, fresh scent. Our roommate at the time liked it so much that kept asking about it and using it too. The little sample did not last long and I ended up buying a full size one for my boyfriend. Price is decent and they sell it at Ulta (which I was able to use a coupon for!)
3 years agomandeville la
Love this smell my husband has a bottle! He likes it but says it doesn't last very long. I find him re applying it about halfway through the day so I think we will probably stick with Chanel blue next time!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...