suggested searches

15%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Lacoste is something that me and my husbands brand for years when it comes to clothing and perfume. One of husband favorites is this Essential Eau de perfume. It smells amazing and I just like the scent of fresh and spicy elegant woody base. It’s not to harsh nor strong and it last all day!

Product reviewed: Lacoste Essential by Lacoste Eau De Toilette Spray 2. 5 oz

I bought this for my ex because I loved the way it smells. Have a new man now, and guess what? He happens to wear this cologne and I am so happy he does! Maybe it's what helped intensify my attraction for him *wink wink* I tell him everytime he's wearing it, how good he smells. It's not too strong and is just a nice smell to be around. Highly recommend!

Product reviewed: Lacoste Essential by Lacoste Eau De Toilette Spray 2. 5 oz

Love this on my man. Smells manly and he use it daily and he feels great and people noticing the scent in the room when he walks in for meetings. It makes a difference. The package makes it all! It is so good that I use it sometimes...I highly recommend getting this for your mate.